SNEAK PEEK👀

Washington DC
Taylor Residence
Evening Time

"I've been trying to talk to your mom about you moving in with me and she's not budging." Zachary informed his 13 year old daughter. "I'm not arguing with that lady so for now, you'll just continue to see me every weekend."

"Why is it always what mommy wants or what mommy says or what she thinks I should do. You're my dad and I want to be here." Naomi responds. "Plus- never mind," she sighed. "I'm ready to go."

"Nae, the only reason you don't want to be there is because you think you being here will bring your mom back here and it won't." He tilted his head a little, giving her that serious father look. "That ship has sailed and we do a good job at both being present in your life after the divorce so stop complaining."

"Fine, I'm ready to go." She repeated, grabbing her packed bag with no urge to go back to her mothers home.

"Fix your attitude because you know she won't have any of that when I drop you off."

"Yes sir."

The two of them headed out the door and into the car. Drove about 45 minutes away to an apartment complex in the projects where Naomi stayed with her mother during the week.

"Is that my baby daddy?" Yolanda shouted as Zac pulled into the parking lot. She was of course outside hanging, drinking and everything else.

"Yo, put that shit out!" He refers to the lit blunt in her hand. "Your daughter don't need to be around this kind of shit."

"That is my fucking daughter!" Yolanda shouts, making a scene. "Nae get your ass out of that niggas car!" She continued to shout. "Good for nothing ass! You think you better than me cause you made it out? You ain't better than me nigga! We from the same block, did the same shit! You just got lucky. Nae don't be no pussy like your damn daddy."

Naomi hugged her father tightly as she let a single tear drop before exiting his vehicle. She went straight inside, ignoring her mother's antics. Zac didn't stay for much longer either, he immediately pulled off from that situation.

Zac and Yolanda had met in church when he was about 16 one day she ended up at one of his family gatherings and that is where Naomi was made. Shortly after finding out Yolanda was pregnant, Zac's grandmother forced him to marry her because the family didn't want their baby to be born out of wedlock. With that, Zac was forced to deal with her for years until Naomi turned about 5 and he divorced her. Zac started to do good in life once moving on from that toxicity and he now owns his own barber shop, lives in a nicer neighborhood and is well kept together. Yolanda resents Zac because she feels like when he made it he was suppose to take her with him but Zac wholeheartedly disagrees.

Wilson Residence
Later That Night

"What the fuck? It never gave hate on us cheerleaders, you see what they saying on TikTok Jas?" Nyla spoke flopping down on her bed. "It's grown ass bitches in the comments too like we're not 13." She rolled her eyes. "If my momma don't think it's too grown I don't care what they saying."

"Are you cussing?" Fatima walked into her daughter's room. "I told you about your mouth!"

"No ma'am," she hung up the phone quickly and straightened up.