𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬-𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡

Jisoo's POV

But, should I really trust the unknown guy?

I fell into a dark maze of mental conflicts. The message from the unknown guy kept replaying in my mind even after I put my phone aside for some relief. Can I trust someone I had never seen?

Someone who knew so much about Jungkook, yet stayed hidden behind a screen?

My phone laid beside me, the screen glowing faintly with his last message, "So, are you in?"

A sigh escaped my lips. Trusting him felt like stepping into a shadowy abyss, but something about his words struck inside me. The more I think about it, the more the pieces seemed to fit together, the hidden pieces that I hadn't even realized were missing.

How could this mysterious guy be a fraud, as all of his words got matched with yesterday's incident? He told that Jungkook was in danger, and it was true. He's really Jungkook's friend trying to save him from the shadows, there's nothing sus about it.

I closed my eyes, retreating to the memories of the first time I saw Jungkook. It was the day Jennie excitedly brought me the K-drama offer, which got me seeing his face for the first time on Google. Not gonna lie, I got too charmed, too attracted, I developed a crush over him just in few moments.

And then when I met him in that restaurant, it did feel like a challenge in my career as he turned out to be a distant, almost unreachable a cold, calculated genius behind the lens.

That was all I knew of him then. But as the hours turned into days and days into weeks, the mysterious aura he carried began to unravel before me.

I remembered how challenging it had been at first. His strictness on set, the way he barely glanced at me outside of the scenes. Even I had too suffer from accidents and difficulties, his dead heat upon me broke me more. But that was all misunderstanding. But my attraction from him seemed to vanish immediately, but temporarily. I ignored him.

But when he shared his past in one unaccepted dark night, I seemed to feel fearless for the first time under his gazes. Also some curiosity about him always worked in me.

The day I got message from Lisa, my curiosity was just peaked up to my head, I met her which brought me news that tangled my nerves. With more curiosity, I attempted met with her the next day too, but too unexpectedly, Jungkook was there. But that day, his attempt was to save me.

Then, eventually, there were the subtle moments when our eyes met longer than necessary, or when his voice softened just a little too much. Those moments crept into my heart, building a softness for him I didn't even realize I had. His effort to save me from the debris and all.

But again, situation took a dangerous turn. I don't know why, but Jungkook felt paranoid, thinking that I am secretly hurting him, or, he just didn't like that I interfere in his personal life. My little lies that I set, also drove him crazy.

But, I don't even know what to him, he suddenly got too closer, closer than in my imaginations. We kissed, though I never wanted to. I felt like something's pulling me towards him, I couldn't stop.

He killed a guy infront of my eyes, it was such a fear for me.

He dropped me home, but it created a conflict. He secretly hinted that he has something for me, which I always used to realize, but also didn't realize, I ignored my feelings and all the discoveries of his heart as well. I tried keeping distance.

But the trip was unaccepted. He saved me one more time from the man who wanted to harm me. He created the depth in his eyes, he put me the delicate bracelet, how can I forget that moment?