bathroom

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

COLBY

Sam was sat on the bathroom counter, with me standing between his legs. I held Sam's waist tightly as my tongue slipped past his lips. His fingers were tangled into my hair and a moan slipped out of his mouth. He pulled away, a worried look on his face.
"What about the boys?" He asks, his lips swollen and his eyes full of lust.
"Let them hear, then they'll know that you're mine" I whisper seductively, pulling him back into a kiss. My tongue slipped back into his mouth and he brought one hand to the back of my neck, gently pulling at my hair. His hands then traveled to the rim of my shirt, tugging at it gently. I took it off, allowing his hands to explore my chest. I watch as his eyes trailed down to my tattoo on my chest, tracing it with his fingers in the most perfect way ever.
"I love you, Sam" I say. He makes eye contact with me, smiling, before closing the gap between us again, his hands still on my chest. I pull away, pulling his shirt over his head before leaning back in. My hands travelled down to his zipper, pulling it down before picking him up and placing him back on the floor. He stepped out of his pants, still kissing me. He then did the same to my pants. I picked him up again, placing him back on the counter before pulling away. My lips then travelled to his neck, sucking gently as he leaned his head back, giving me more room. His fingers tangled in my hair again as he moaned sweetly.
"Colby, fuck me" he whined.
"Don't worry, I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby" I groaned. His fingers then traveled to the waistband of my boxers, trailing them along the rim. He then pulled them down. "I want your mouth" I said to him, stepping back to he could hop onto the floor. He got onto his knees, wrapping his hands around my member. I groaned at the touch, feeling his mouth wrap around the tip. "Oh god." He began bobbing his head, his tongue moving along the underside of my cock, on my veins. He then moved to the tip, licking my slit, causing my to buck my hips. He gagged as my cock hit the back of his throat, covering my cock in his saliva. He let out a moan, sending vibrations throughout my body. I pulled out, watching his saliva drip from my tip. "Such a good cock-sucker, Sammy, good little slut"
"Only for you" he said, standing up and wrapping his arms around my neck. I leaned my forehead against his.
"I wanna fuck you so bad baby"
"Do it then"

We had moved to the shower, the water dripping all over our naked bodies.
"I wanna watch you ride me" I whispered, pulling him into another kiss. He nods. I pick him up, wrapping his legs around my waist again before sliding down the wall. I watched as he lined my tip up with his hole. He didn't need prep as he was still stretched from the other night. My eyes moved to his face as he sunk down onto my cock.
"Fuck~" he moaned, eyes rolling back as his back arched.
"Go slow, don't hurt yourself" I said as I massaged his hip, despite the fact that I wanted to slam into him right now. After adjusting, he slid all the way down, digging his fingers into my shoulders, panting. He put his head down, leaning against my chest as he slowly lifted himself up and down. He gradually got faster, moaning loudly. I took this as my chance to grab his hips, holding him still as I thrusted upwards, hard.
"Colby!" He moaned.
"You're so fucking tight"
"Faster, please" he begged. I did as he asked, flipping us over so he was laying down, before slamming into him at a rapid pace. "Oh my god, I'm gonna fucking cum" he moaned.
"I'm so close baby" I told him, massaging his hips as I went harder. He body shot back towards the wall every time I thrusted into him, the sound of wet slaps echoing through the bathroom.
"I'm cumming!" He moaned out, back arching and eyes rolling back as he releases. His cum coated both of our bodies and left him in a shaking mess.
"Fuck" my thrusts became sloppier as I looked at the whimpering mess of my boyfriend below me. I released inside of him with a loud groan, grasping his hips tightly and most definitely leaving bruises.
"Fuck, that was amazing" he chuckled. I pulled out, leaning down and kissing his head lightly before helping him up.
"That's gonna hurt for a while" I said, holding him up as he struggled to stand. We washed off in the shower, and after a couple of make out sessions, finally left the bathroom.

We went downstairs later that night, Sam limping behind me.
"Why are you looking at us like that?" I said to the trapboys, who were all staring at us.
"Elton walked in on you" Corey said. I looked at Sam, whose face was bright red as he buried it into his hands in embarrassment. I chuckled.
"We'll be louder next time so you know" I wink.
"Fuck you Colby" he responds.
"I only do that to Sam" I replied with a smirk, hearing a laugh from everyone but Elton.