meddle about

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

COLBY

"God you're perfect" I say, moving the blonde hair out of the way of his gorgeous eyes. I was currently standing over him as he lay on the bed below us, his legs tightly wrapped around my waist.
"Only for you" he whispered. I lean down, kissing him passionately. He moaned into the kiss, causing me to grip his waist tight as I licked his bottom lip for entrance. He opens his mouth as my tounge slips in, exploring every inch. His nails scratch my bare back as he moves his hands down to my pants, unbuckling them and pulling them down. I pulled away for oxygen, stepping out of my pants before leaning back in. His hands travel around my body to my chest, caressing every inch. I move my hands down to his pants, pulling them down and placing my hand over the tent in his boxers. He moaned at the touch as I applied more pressure.
"Colby" he whimpered, moving his head to side. I moved my lips to his neck, sucking on his sweet spot gently as I massaged his crotch. His legs around my waist tighten as he pulls at the hair on the back of my head.
"Fuck me"
"I'm getting to it" I told him, moving away from his neck to his nipples, sucking gently.
"Ah~ colby, fuck" he moaned, pulling at my hair as I sucked harder. I felt his hips grind against mine, causing a low groan to escape from my throat.
"Desperate are you?" I teased, putting my hands in his boxers and gently stroking his member. He moaned out, bucking his hips as I went back to sucking his nipples.
"Please colby, I need you now" he whined, pulling my head back up to look into his eyes. I just couldn't resist. I take my hand out of his boxers, pulling them down before grabbing the lube. He reached over to my boxers, freeing my member as I smeared the lube all over my hand. I step back from sam slightly, rubbing his hole in lube before inserting two fingers. He moaned out in pleasure as I scissored my fingers, stretching him beautifully. I used my other hand to cover my cock in lube, before pulling my fingers out and lining my tip up.
"You ready baby?" I asked him, grabbing his hips. He nods, lust filling his eyes. He let's out a loud moan as I push in, bottoming out as he pants, his hands travel around my back rapidly, searching for something to grip on. I interlock our fingers, pinning his hands to the bed before rolling my hips slowly. I smirk as his eyes roll back and his back arches as he moans beautifully.
"God I love you" I groan, pulling out until just the tip remaining before slamming back into him. He let out a pornographic moan, back arching and eyes rolling back. I continued to pound into him, searching for the spot that would make him cry out.
"Colby!" He cried as I slammed into his prostate at an inhumane speed. The bed shook and the headboard hit the wall every half a second with every movement of my hips. I push his hands further into the bed as I feel his hole clench around me. He finally released as i kept my pace, causing him to cried out at the overstimulation. Tears poured down his face as he whined my name over and over again, his legs shaking and trembling from his orgasm. I picked up the pace, feeling close myself. I suddenly stopped and heard Sam moan out before flipping him over and pushing his hips into the bed with my palms as I continue to pound into him even faster. He clenched the sheets, screaming my name as he sobbed.
"I'm so in love with you" I groan, interlocking my fingers with his hair and pushing him back towards me as I thrust into him.
"Don't stop" he begs, moaning loudly.
"I'm so close baby" my thrusts became sloppy as my cock throbbed. I moved my hands back to his hips, pulling him up to his hands and knees as I pick up the pace again. His hole clenched around me, releasing again as he cried. He fell down to his elbows, legs shaking again, but I pulled him back up again and he moaned out loudly.
"Colby!"
"I know baby, I'm almost done" I said, massaging his hips as I thrusted. My thrusts became sloppier and sloppier as I got closer and closer, before releasing inside of sam with a low groan. I kept thrusting as I rode out my high, sam whimpering underneath me. I pull out, sam collapsing on the bed, exhausted. I rolled him over littering kisses all over his body."You were so good baby, I love you so much" I cooed, massaging his hips before kissing him passionately.
"I love you colby" he whispered, falling asleep slowly.
"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up" I chuckled.