Satanic People Getting Their Freak On

06: Gabe: Satanic People Getting Their Freak On
WC: 1890

I heard rustling and gasps around me, and opened my eyes to the curtains being thrown back to reveal the risen sun. I shielded my eyes as I saw Bryan and Alfie scrambling to get dressed. A moment later there was a knock on the door and Yoshi, Hannibal, Amir, and Bram poured in. By then I was sitting up.

"What the hell?" I said, clearly not enjoying this sudden influx of Cloud 9, "it's like 8:30 man."

Christopher stirred in his bed at the sound but remained asleep.

There was a feeling of panick and surprise in the room and Amir and Yoshi started whispering Japanese to eachother. Hannibal sat on my bed.

"After you and Chris left the chat something happened," said Hannibal in a quiet, urgent voice, "someone else joined the chat."

I rolled my eyes, "so you barge in here to wake me and Chris up?"

"Dude you don't get it. He was part of the Illuminati."

Yoshi nodded his head vigorously.

I only rolled my eyes again, "I told you. James is obviously playing a prank on us."

Yoshi shook his head and dropped the F bomb. He started to speak Japanese to Amir and he translated, "Yoshi says it's actually the Illuminati. Like, legit."

"I'm creeped out man," said Alfie, running his hands through his hair.

"We can't stop our mission. James said the Bro Code, so we have to help him. Apperently he's been captured, because Happyface879 said 'don't bother looking for James' or something like that." Said Hannibal.

"But why was he captured, that's the question," said Alfie, pulling pants over his Ned Stark boxers.

Amir sat down on my bed too, deep in thought. "He's barely been gaming with us for like the past month. Which could only mean he was busy doing something..."

"Too busy to game," chimed in Alfie.

"What could be more important than gaming?" Urged Amir.

"A funeral, a wedding, but those only last one day. School, but we all have that. A project? But he would've still found time to game..." said Hannibal.

"Yes, a project. But not a project for school, because James wouldn't let that get in the way of his games." Said Amir, prompting a conclusion.

"A project... Figuring something out. Finding a secret?"

Amir stood up and pointed at Hannibal, "exactly. James was figuring out if the Illuminati was real or something."

"I guess that's why they captured him, because he actually found something." Stated Bryan, stroking his nonexistant beard.

"So what are we gonna do, track down the 'Illuminati' and demand to have James back?" I snapped, annoyed at their surity of the situation.

"That's exactly what we're gonna do." Said Amir, smirking.

____

We stood in front of a pretty big stucco house on top of a mountain, with a breathtaking view of the Warwick Mountain Range and Shawnigan Lake cradled by the slopes. A huge white dog came running up to us, it's shaggy tale wagging. It's collar read Prada.

Hannibal rang the doorbell. A few moments later a middle-aged woman who looked absolutely disheveled answered the door, a tissue held up to pat her eyes. She was petite, with porceline skin and black hair done in a messybun. James' mom.