Pain

Iris would recognize that stupid red beanie anywhere

Iris would recognize that stupid red beanie anywhere. Smee. She put on a smug face, and walked up to him.

"That can't be William Smee, now can it?" She asked, irritation lacing her tone heavily. 

Smee whipped around, his face going pale. "M-Miss Ashe!" He stuttered out.

Iris smirked, and let out a fake giggle. "Yes, that would be me." 

"B-But-"

"But what?" 

"Y-You're supposed to be dead." 

Confusion slapped Iris in the face. Dead? Why would she be dead? 

"No, I'm quite alive." She said, tilting her head. "Who told you I was dead?"

Smee paled even more, if it was possible. "Well, we just assumed-"

Iris cut him off. "You're evading my question, which isn't a good idea for you, considering you got yourself into a load of shit the other day with Gold, because you kidnapped Belle. I can make your life hell, Smee. So tell me, who said I was dead?" 

Smee swallowed. "Captain Hook." He said nervously, which brought a smile to Iris' face.

"And is he here?"

Smee nodded.

Iris chuckled, her villainy shining through. "What a good little rat you are, Mr. Smee. Why don't you scurry off, before Hook finds you again."

He did what he was told, and Iris had an evil smile on her face. Hook may be a pirate, but being a con-woman takes skill and cleverness. And she knew just how to get her way, even if it meant putting the least asshole-like person in danger. Belle French.