Author's note.

Hey y’all, I know it’s been a minute since my last update and I Know you guys be thinking I do this too much but, let me break it down for you real quick. I’ve been MIA ‘cause I decided to buckle down and write out the rest of the chapters all at once. Trust me, it’s all love—I just wanna make sure this story ends with a bang, and I don’t wanna keep y’all waiting forever for each update.

I’m in the lab, cooking up the rest of these chapters. I wanna make sure this story hits different, so we can slide right to the end without any slowdowns but my lazy ass ain't gonna let me but imma give you guys what you've all  been waiting for.

So hang tight, ‘cause once I’m done, it’s gonna be straight fire from start to finish. Appreciate y’all for sticking with me—I got nothing but love for every one of you. Stay tuned, it’s about to get real juicy!

And one more thing fam, I've been wondering do you guys see any announcements I post on my profile because I don't really get why it isn't working. I'm really fed up with it that's why I now give out announcements like this. So please y'all should take a check at it and comment down your answers and findings.

Catch y’all soon,

Love you always ❤️