Arrival in home

Rihaan sat on the driver seat after making Keerti sit beside him. He secured her with the seat belt while Abheer came with Naina after thanking the police.

Abheer and Naina sat behind them while Naina started to feel dizzy.

Abheer noticed her but before he could do anything she landed in his lap.

Naina lost her consciousness and her head fell in Abheer's lap.

“Abheer, I think she was weak and wasn't able to handle this all. So you don't have to worry,we are going home and doctor will come there, I called her",Rihaan said as he saw Naina fainting from the mirror.

Abheer nodded while caressing Naina's head still focusing on her.

At Home

Everyone's worriedness was increasing as Abheer and Rihaan both were not picking up their calls.

Simar started to cry thinking they didn't found Naina.

Bhavna was comforting her but she was also worried for Naina but they couldn't do anything.

Alok was trying to connect with Rihaan and Abheer but there was no use.

Meenavati fell on the ground due to the stress and was not resting on the couch, sitting beside Gayetri who was caressing her back as a elder sister.

In Anaya's Room

Anaya was still sitting on the ground, resting her back on the wardrobe.

Her eyes started to open while she was unable to bear the lights that were on and also the sunlight which was coming from the window.

She again closed her eyes and held her head as she started to feel pain there.

She stood up with the help of the handle of wardrobe and tried to walk towards the restroom but she stumbled and fell on the bed hitting it's side.

She held her knee,which hit the bed, in pain. She hissed in pain and started to rub. Her eyes were still closed.

She wasn't able to bear the pain and again fall unconscious on the bed.

In Hall

Khushi and Maahi both were trying to feed the family members but they wasn't ready to eat.

“Maa, chachi ji, please eat something. Bhai would be coming with Naina and Keerti. Till then you both should eat something",Maahi said but they just looked at her.

“No,beta. We can't eat anything even a single morsel can't digest in my stomach", Gayetri said and Maahi just sat there tiredly as she haven't slept last night even no one does.

Till then they all heard a car horn's sound. They all stood up from their seats in a hope that they have come back.

Aoon,the main door opened revealing Rihaan who was carrying Keerti in his arms.

Meenavati goes to him running while tears were coming out from her eyes.

Rihaan came inside and started to go towards Keerti's room saying,“We will talk later, firstly we have to check upon her".

Khushi opened the door while Rihaan came inside and made Keerti lay on the bed securely.

Meenavati sat beside Keerti so did Alok seeing her unconscious lying on the bed.

Rihaan made everyone come out of the room except Meenavati and Alok.

“But where is Abheer and Naina. Why haven't they come yet? He was with you,then why they didn't came with you?",Simar asked grabbing Rihaan's shirt's collar while tears were flowing from her eyes continuously.

Just then they heard Abheer's voice,“Bhabhi,we are here".

Simar looked at the direction from which his voice came and a smile appeared on her face seeing her sister but frowned seeing her in his arms.

Abheer came to all of them and said,“She fainted and we have called a doctor for Keerti and Naina. After their check up we will tell you all what happened there".

Everyone nodded and he started to go towards their room.

Simar was following him.

Simar opened the door of their room while Abheer made Naina lay on the bed.

He himself sat beside her so did Simar.

Just then Maahi came inside and informed them that doctor has come.

Abheer went out of the room and saw two lady doctor has came. He took one of them to his room while other one went to check upon Keerti.

In Abheer And Naina's Room

Seeing the doctor Simar stood up from her seat and went to Abheer. The doctor sat beside Naina and started to check upon her.

Simar looked at Abheer with her tearful eyes while Abheer held her from her shoulders and she just hugged him.

He also hugged her back,they both were like brother and sister.

Surbhi came inside their room and just looked at them with a smile.

Bhavna was sitting outside in the hall with Dhruv's father.

Doctor was finished checking on Naina and she turned towards Abheer.

“Mr. Virk, nothing has happened to Mrs.Virk, it's just she is weak. I think she hadn't eat anything properly so I would suggest you to made her eat properly and had a proper diet. Otherwise it will affect in her pregnancy time",the doctor said and he nodded.

He came out of the room with doctor and saw her partner was standing waiting for her.

They both went from there while Abheer looked at Rihaan.

Rihaan looked at Abheer with his teary eyes.

Abheer went to him and held him from his shoulders.

“Bhai,what happened to Keerti?", Abheer asked as he didn't told him about her.

“She... she is ra...pped",Rihaan said shuttering while Abheer stood in his place.

He shook her head in disbelief while tears started form in Rihaan's eyes.

They couldn't imagine what would happened with Naina and Abheer. They only saw that Mahir was marrying Naina forcefully but they didn't knew that Keerti was r*pped.

Just then Simar came out of Naina's room and said,“Naina is regaining consciousness".

Abheer immediately went to her.

In Abheer And Naina's Room

Abheer came inside the room and saw Naina opening her eyes slowly, Simar also came inside.

He made Naina sit comfortably while Naina shivered when he touched her.

She snatched her arms from his hold.

Abheer just looked at her surprised. Naina looked at him with her teary eyes.

Abheer looked at Simar who was also shocked of Naina's behaviour. She nodded her head and went outside the door, closing it before going from there.

Abheer hugged her immediately, seeing her this condition.

Naina started to hit on his back saying,“Just stay away from me,stay away. Don't touch me".

Abheer broke the hug and cupped her face.

“Naina, Naina. Calm down,see I'm Abheer,your husband",he said caressing her cheek with his thumb.

Naina calmed down hearing his name and started to cry.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

KEEPING READING 📖
KEEP SUPPORTING 👍🏻
KEEP SMILING 😊
KEEP VOTING ⭐

Like ❤️
Comment 💬
Vote ⭐
Share 🔄
Follow 🙏🏻