Intro

Trevor

Lunch is the only time of day that I don't have teachers breathing down my fucking neck about doing something "bad," and I'm so thankful for it.

Currently though I'd prefer the teachers having a shit fit over something stupid I did than dealing with Aiden trying to flirt with me subtly.

Don't get me wrong, he's hot, and we've made out at least twice before. But I'm not interested in him the way he is in me.

It's frustrating.

"Dude, shut up," Zac spoke, swatting Aiden's arm. "You're fucking obnoxious,"

Aiden turned his attention to Zac and they started to bicker.

Beck, as per the usual, looked entirely unimpressed and just rolled his eyes at his boyfriend and Aiden.

If Aiden and Zac weren't like siblings they'd make the perfect couple.

"Would you two shut the fuck up?" Alex laughed, throwing a balled up worksheet from one of her classes at the two of them.

"No!" Zac and Aiden hissed in unison.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"You're really quiet today," Erica commented, attention on me.

"Tired," I shrugged. "You know how it is running for Keiren,"

She nodded.

Erica wasn't involved in what Beck, Aiden, and I do, but she knows about it. She wouldn't know if Aiden wasn't a loudmouth. It's a miracle half the school doesn't know about Kieren selling drugs because of Aiden.

"You and Beck are so broody," Erica laughed a little.

I shrugged helplessly.

Beck's quiet because he's fucked up in the head from losing his 'rents.

I'm quiet because I have no reason not to be.

"Playing the stereotypical emo boy with no friends," I chuckled finally.

The bell rang and every bit of life left in me drained out at that moment.

I have history after lunch.

"Fuck meee," I groaned as I grabbed my bag off the floor from between my feet.

"Why the fuck do you even carry that?" Aiden laughed as he stood up, fixing his hoodie.

"I try to at least look like I'm putting the effort in," I shrugged. "Plus my little brother hates his backpack so I have to "lead by example," as my step-mother says,"

Aiden rolled his eyes. "You're an awful example,"

"No shit Sherlock," I snorted, punching his arm.

He rolled his eyes again and shoved me. He ended up shoving me into someone.

"Shit, my bad-" I started before I realized who I'd been pushed into.

Simon fucking Peters.

I suddenly felt butterflies swarming in my stomach.

"S-Sorry," I stuttered, feeling my cheeks getting hot.

I've never spoken to him before. He's a year older so I've never had a reason to.

He just glared at me looking disgusted by my existence.

Fuck he's hot. I don't care if he's looking at me like I'm a worm.

"Watch where you're going fag," he snapped at me.

I rolled my eyes.

Normally I would punch someone for that, but oh my god.