All About Them & The Tales

Some tales are different. Some are the same. Some people find their solmates in middle school. Some people find them when they're too old to care. Having a soulmate doesn't mean you HAVE to be with them, but it would go extremely well. (And it doesn't mean you can't have relationships in between) Its not homophobic either. Some people can't help what happens when they meet the same gender.

People have heard many tales And stories about how it happens.

1) People can only see color when they meet their soulmate.

2) Some people gave tattoos on their wrist (mostly the date they met)

3) Their chests light up, and it's one of the brightest things they've ever seen.

4) There are too many ways, you can't count them all. Honestly, New ways come everyday.

Some have never seen it happen in person. They've seen tattoos, heard stories, etc., but most people want to experience it. Here are the tales of soulmates mid 20s and already giving up.

They give you a book all about this. In the book, it says there's a chance you won't meet your soulmate. They've startedto think "that will happen to me. What if I don't meet "the one"? I could meet someone else but it wouldn't feel the same..."

Here are the tales of soulmates and how they turned out.