The Lengendary Coffee Shop

Katherine's (a.k.a Kat) p.o.v.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
7:30
Beep. Beep. Beep.
Ugh. There's my stupid alarm clock. Why do I have to get up? Oh right, I'm applying for a
part-time job. I already graduated college, but I want a job I REALLY want. I'm not rushing. Its not like I plan to get a house soon. I'm happy with my decent sized apartment. I guess I went back to sleep, because my back up alarm came on.

It was my favorite song blasting from my phone. I hated it, but it helped me get up. The alarm scared me, so I fell off the bed. I screamed in pain, but I shook it off. I turned off my alarm, and I picked out my clothes.

Once I took a shower I put on a blue buttoned up shirt, skinny jeans, and combat boots. Professional yet casual.

I headed out the door with my messenger bag, and decided to walk. It wasn't that far away, and I need the exercise. Before I went to the bookstore to apply for the job, I went next door. It was a coffee shop, and I needed coffee to function. I walked in and the place was basically empty.

It had a hipster boy, a girl on her Mac, and the employees. I entered the line, and a woman approached me from behind the counter. She was extremely pretty. She probably attracts costomers, and I see why.

Then, I questioned my thoughts. I've never really been attracted to girls. (Not that I'm against it)
I was too busy looking at her to care. She had beautiful black hair, acne that pretty much helped her look, dark Brown's eyes, etc.

Her nametag said 'Olivia'

Apparently I was too busy looking at her eyes to notice what she said

"Hello?" Olivia said.