The Lengendary Coffee Shop (End.)

Kat's p.o.v.

I think I was starting to really starting to like Olivia. I wouldn't call it love but it had potential. She seemed kinda interested. So maybe I should take this farther.

I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was her. I opened the door to see a sad smile on her face. I tried to ask what was wrong but she didn't give me answer.

>>>>>

It was an hour since she came. I finally had the courage to try again. There was a comfortable silence until we looked at each other. She started leaning in, so I did to. It was finally happening! That's what I though...

I open my eyes just to look at her wrist. Because that was my proof that she was mine...but that tattoo was different. It had the date of the day after we met. I stopped her from leaning in. I was about to lose it....

"What's that? Its the wrong date."

"I'm sorry...But that's the right day, and I can explain."

We were interrupted, and Caleb walked into my room

Caleb - Hey Kat I went to the- Olivia?

Kat - You know her?

Caleb - Of course I do.

He stretched out his wrist to show a tattoo. It had the same date as Olivia's. I don't know how I didn't burst out crying. Of course this happened. I'm not good enough for anyone. Why do I even try...

Right now, I was MAD. Not at Caleb, but at Olivia. She almost took advantage of me while She was with someone else. Knowing Caleb, he would take her back and blame himself for what happened. I loved my dork of a best friend. At that moment I only had one question. Why did I still have a tattoo?

I looked down...and it was gone

I got up and pushed Caleb out my doorway. Then I ran back to hug him and tell him to visit me at Harris's house. I looked back at Olivia, and she was smirking. I hated her.

On that note, I ran and didn't look back.

<<<>>>>