the bracelet

tw: yogurt boy

TRAVIS'S POV

taylor swift.

she's been my celebrity crush since 2008. she's so beautiful and kind. she was dating this guy a while back, joe alwyn. i never liked him. he never treated taylor how she should be treated. she should be treated like a literal queen. 22 days ago i got tickets to her show in Kansas City tonight. i made a bracelet with my number on it, i really hope i can give it to her tonight.

————————5 hours later—————————

as i walk into the stadium i'm greeted by security. i have the bracelet tucked away in my pocket to make sure it doesn't break or get lost.

—————————2 hours later————————

the show finally starts. she's even more beautiful in person. i sit through the whole show, just watching her. after the show ended i realized i wouldn't be able to give her the bracelet. i walked to my car and drove off. my little light-up bracelet still flashing bright colors. i'm snapped out of my daze as i get a call from my brother.

"hey jase."

"so?! did you give her the bracelet?"  his cheerful tone gave me a headache.

"no. i didn't have a chance." i think he could tell i was sad about it.

"damn i'm sorry trav. i'll let you go so you can go rest." i heard the beep sound from my phone and placed it down. maybe if i tried to walk towards the stage i could've given it to her. oh well.

————————the next day————————-

"trav. we gotta talk about it." jason said through my computer.

"about what?" i acted clueless.

"so.." jason looked at the camera. "you went to the uh Taylor Swift concert yesterday hm?"

"um yeah i did."  i didn't know why he was brining this up but i was going with it.

"and i hear you made a bracelet with your number on it. what number? your jersey number or your phone number?"  he was teasing me.

"oh you know which one."