which daddy?

a.n: i know this chapter is shit, it's all me and zozotv555 could come up with..

taylor's pov

"tay don't overwork yourself. you don't need to do all this." travis walked through the kitchen as i was cooking. mom, dad, austin, jason, kylie, ed, donna, wyatt, elliotte, and bennet were coming over for dinner tonight and i wanted it to be perfect.

"yes i do trav, it's our family."  i continued cooking as he stood beside me, watching silently.

"okay then.." he whispered as he kissed my head then he walked away. i got the best idea as he walked away.

"bye daddy." he instantly turned around.

"the fuck did you just say?" he got closer and closer to me by the second until he had me against the wall.

"daddy." he stared blankly at me before pinning my wrists to the wall.

"oh taylor.." he stared directly in my eyes.

"hey hey we got family coming over in a matter of minutes." i stifled a laugh as he sighed.

"fine." he kissed me then walked away. less than ten minutes later everyone arrived.

"travis! get your ass in here!" jason yelled through the house and travis came, surprisingly. we all chatted for a bit and then went to the dining table to eat. we sat there for a bit, just eating and chatting.

"daddy, can you pass me the salt?" i looked up and travis and dad both reached for the salt. shit.

travis's pov

"daddy can you pass me the salt?" i instantly reached up for the salt, her dad did too. i slowly moved my hand and looked down at the floor. i glanced at taylor and she was looking at me too. i excused myself and soon after that taylor did too. she walked into the bedroom where i was also.

"hi daddy." she bit her lip to keep from laughing.

"oh taylor you have no idea what you just got yourself into." i pressed her on the bed as i kissed her, only stopping for a second to breathe.

taylor's pov

"trav." he delivered a sharp smack to my ass after i said that. "sorry. daddy."

"that's better." he was cut off by austin knocking on the door of our bedroom.

"you guys come back we don't need you guys fucking while we're in the same house." then austin walked away. travis and i just laughed. i watched him as he adjusted his clothes back in place and fixed mine too.

"oh look they didn't break the bed!" austin left the room in dead silence.

"shut up austin." i sat down back in my chair.

"i would prefer not to but okay." i went to speak before travis put his hand on my thigh, moving it up.

a.n: just got really tired of this chapter so i didn't finish it all the way :( anyway a new chapter will be out soon!! :) again thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooo much to zozotv555 for helping me write this!