an interruption

an: thank you sososososo much to zozotv555 for helping me come up with this!

taylor's pov

it was the last eras show tonight. i never want this to end. but travis is here tonight so that's gonna make it so much better.

"hey taylor you're on in 10 minutes!" tree popped her head in my dressing room to tell me.

"okay thanks!" i yelled back at her as she walked off.

im so excited for this show. but i also don't want to stop having shows almost everyday. but some things have to come to an end.

"tay! come on! 5 minutes!" tree yelled out to my dressing room. i instantly got up and ran to my platform. i put in my IEM and got ready.

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
my metronome clicked off the seconds i had until i was on stage.
"it's you and me that's my whole world" i sang while looking out into the crowd. they were having so much fun. i never want to let this tour go but i have to. as i started to sing Lover i found Travis and started directly at him the whole time.  i did that the whole show. i couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"so um.. you guys know it's the last night of the eras tour.. right?" i listened as the crowd screamed after i said that
"well i wanted to give you guys a little something to make up for no more eras shows. if you would look right behind me.." i was cut off by how loud the crowd was screaming, i couldn't stop giggling. "um so this is my version of reputation. it comes out January 1st 2025!" i looked at the screen behind me too, admiring my work. "so in honor of this, we're gonna play one of my favorites from reputation, sound good?" i started singing I Did Something Bad, i couldn't even hear myself sing because of how loud the crowd was. at the piano i played Long Live x You're on Your Own, Kid. i giggled as i jumped into the stage to change into my midnight's bodysuit.

"taylor that crowd was so loud!" on of my backup dancers exclaimed at me as i landed on my mat.

"yeah i couldn't even hear myself." i said as i walked off to go change. i run to my platform to get ready to preform Lavender Haze. as i get to Vigilante Shit i stare at Travis the whole time. after karma i looked around, tears streaming down my face.

"i love you guys so much. my whole crew and i have loved preforming almost every night for you guys. and i just wanted to thank all of you, even if you're on a glitchy live stream. i love you guys." tears were streaming down my face as i took my final bow with my dancers. as soon as i got off of the stage i ran to the dressing room where travis said he would meet me at.

"trav!" i yelled as i ran towards him.

"hey babygirl!" he caught me as i jumped into his arms. i latched my arms around his neck and kissed him. he kissed me harder as he slammed me against a wall.

"trav." i breathed as he pulled away for a second. he started kissing me again, unzipping my bodysuit in the process.

"taylor alison swift." tree stood at the door, my bodysuit was almost all the way off.

"hi tree..." i stifled a laugh.

"you guys are really just horny teenagers." tree walked out and closed the door with a sigh. travis and i started laughing.