Chapter 2

RECAP: In the hallways people kept talking and whispering about this new kid, by the time the next class started I already knew that this guy just moved from Toronto, and that he was hot.

*********

Chapter Two

I sat down in class by my best friend Taylor, we became friends after Jason left, and we started talking about the latest gossip, the new kid. "I heard that he is hot." Taylor said.

"I kn......." But my reply was cut off by my chemistry teacher.

"Okay class we have a new student today!" Mrs. Amistad shouted, "Jason, would you like to introduce yourself."

"Hey I'm Jason Wells." My head shot up so fast I thought I got whiplash. "I just moved back here from Toronto, and yeah..." Jason said. He probably thought that I was some creeper or something because I could not stop staring at him. It's been 4 years since I have last spoken to him, and almost about seven years since the last time I have seen him in person. Now here he was, in his Greek god like structure, looking as perfect as ever.

Thinking that he would notice me I pointed to a seat beside me, but no.... he just walked right by me and sat by the school slut, Amber. I looked at him in shock, the feeling of being rejected shot though me. He doesn't remember me, he forgot about me. My eyes filled up with tears, but I forced them not to fall. I looked away quickly. Taylor gave me one of her "explain" looks, I just mouthed back that I will tell her later.

********

"What just happened Soph?" Taylor asked.

"Honestly Tay, I don't know." I said, looking down and feeling the tears well up.

"He broke his promise......." I whispered quietly.

*********

Well guys that's another chapter for ya!

I probably won't have another chapter done for the next little bit, but until then.......

Comment, share, and vote!

- LiveDreamBreathe