Chapter Two: Arrival

The ride in the T-car was long and quiet. No one said a word to each other. Usually Beast Boy would be telling jokes or asking, "Are we there yet?" like a little kid. But everyone was quiet and focusing on the mission. Raven's eyes wandered out the window...

Raven marched down the stairs with her medium sized suitcase. Everyone else was waiting in the T-Car. Robin and Cyborg were talking in the front seat of the car. Robin had on a red t-shirt with dark blue jeans and some black sneakers. Cyborg had on his cloaked rings, which he wore before when he was undercover. He had on a white v neck t-shirt with capris shorts and dark brown sandals. Starfire was in the back seat wearing a violet tank top with white shorts and white flip flops. Raven wore a dark blue hoodie, underneath it was a black tight short sleeve t-shirt with dark blue jean shorts with black converse.

Raven sighed and put up her hoodie. She put her suitcase in the back with the others and got into the car...

Raven perked up at the sound of someone talking to her.

"Raven? Are you okay?" said Robin.

"Hmm? Oh...ah...yeah...I'm fine....just...daydreaming..."

Robin turned back around and continued to talk to Cyborg. Raven dug into her pocket and took out a small IPod and some headphones. She put the headphones into her ears and sat back and relaxed until they got there.

                                                                                     ~✟~

As the T-Car came to a halt, the bellhops helped with their bags and carried them to their rooms. The Titans walked into their leader's hotel room. Before that, the manager told them that the other rooms isn't ready yet but their leader's room was ready.

They all sat down on the bed, well, Cyborg stood with Robin.

"Now that we're here, let's go over some ground rules." Robin said. "No one leaves without telling me, keep your communicator with you at all times, report to anyone of us if you find anything suspicious, and finally if you do go out with my permission, then return to your rooms by midnight."

Everyone gave a small sigh and agreed with their leader. There was a knock at the door, it was the hotel manager telling them that the other rooms were ready. The other Titans left the room and headed for their own.

Late at night, Raven threw off her clothes and headed for bed. She hit the bed with a swoosh. Lying down was like laying on a soft cloud. She found it hard to resist to fall asleep...

                                                                                      ~✟~

Sunlight hit the empath's eyes, she gave out a small grunt and turned over with the covers. Then came a knock at her door.

"Come on Rae! Robin said to get your butt down to the lobby! We're going out to hunt this guy down!" said Cyborg, banging on her door. The tin man gave a huff. "Man, when did Rae become like BB?" He said when walking away.

Raven curled up and started to cry.

Why did Cyborg have to bring him up? Just why? Why did he have to die? Why did he have to go away? *sniff* Sure, I only liked him as a friend. But why did he have to go? GOD! Tell me why! Please! Somebody! Tell me why you took him! Raven thought.

After a couple of minutes of crying, Raven got up and started getting ready for her day. Raven hussled down to the lobby with minutes to spare. The others were surprised that the empath slept that late. Even though it was ten thirty, it was still a surprise to see her up that late. After the changeling died, the remaining Titans got up a lot later than normal.