𝙲𝚑𝚙 𝟷 - 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛 | 𝙰𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

*Huff* *Huff*

"Get her!! DON"T LET THAT KID GO!" A guard shouted, calling for back up over his radio.

I need to get out! Where is it? Where are you?!

Turning the corner and knocking the large, armoured gate down there your mech stood. It's pearly white and (F/c) frame caught your eyes each time you saw it, swiftly unlocking the specially made mech for you.

You activated the devices within, and as you did so. You blasted a massive hole on the lab's roof, that had layers and mixtures of strong metal coated with anti-hacking satellite. The laboratory was located in an abandoned place on earth, where no civilisation could be seen for hundred of miles.

Flying out of the hole that you had blasted off, you boosted out hurriedly. Decoding the attached GPS and other tracking devices, that was imbedded on your mech.  You skilfully made your own protection coding, to kill or break any computers and devices that tries to hack into your mech's systems.

Not long after, you made it out to outer space and put in the cords of your targeted person. Who was located on a faraway planet like Earth, but rich in greenery and materials... On the way to the planet, you went into stasis.

(Y/n pov)

Who was I you ask? Well, I'm Y/n L/n. An experiment that was funded by the government, to create humans capable to withstand the Pandora's air and harsh environment. A weapon to destroy the natives and pulled them out of their homes.

Just for these trash of a human, to take another planet hostage and slowly eliminate its life for their own selfish reasons. To pollute its air and contaminate its waters, that's what they wanted. And after Tom Sully found out the horrifying truth, he told me.

But him knowing such secrets means disasters, therefore he was killed under the orders of the governments and Politian's. Who feared that once the truth was out, they would be imprisoned or even killed for what they have lied about.