Part 1: Meeting the characters.

Leo's Pov-
It was early on the 19th of June 2024.
I had just woken up and pulled myself out of my cozy bed...I look in the bed next to Me...And there lays Oscar...he's my best friend and has been since we were little..The others are still asleep...As I look around... I read the clock...7:15Am. I get ready for the day... and head to my first class with Mr. Sir...

At lunch I meet up with my friends. Addison, Alexandra, Iris , Charlie, and Oscar...I sit down next to Charlie. They all seem to be having a conversation i didn't understand at the time what they were talking about, so...I just started eating....
Addison: You can't be serious. You can't really think that.
Oscar: It's the only reasonable reason that people have been going missing for weeks.
Oscar continues eating
I speak up...
"What are we talking about?"
Oscar looks at me...
Oscar: Well, students have been going missing... So I think that there's a traitor... I think it's one of the students.
Iris: I think it's a lot of Bullsh-
Oscar: As. I was saying I don't think it's one of us because I trust you all.
Alexandra: I mean, I guess it could be reasonable.
-Just then, the bell rang...-
Charlie: I'll see you all after school in the cabin.
I speak again before walking to my next class with Miss River
"Mhm, I'll see you all later,"
We all went to our classes.