∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°family ∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

\⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠/Shishtha \⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠/

As we moved towards the palace , everyone was waiting their , atharv,s mother was holding a plate of aarti in her hands , his sisters were excitedly clapping their hands and his daadi was on wheelchair smiling.

As We stepped on the stairs and his daadi spoke , " beautiful "

"What happened daa sa  ?" , one of the girl whom I suppose are atharv,s sister asked.

"Nothing kashu , it that on search of gold we got diamond"  daadi said .

"What do you mean by that daadu ," the girl said again .

"You will get to know " , daadi smiled.

I was too much distracted by their conversation that I didn't get to know when we reached at the end of the door , and his mother spoke , " what happened shishtha why are you standing their ?, cmn ,  come inside by kicking this kalash along with your husband by putting your legs on this aalta , and atharv pick your wife in your arms and made her leg prints on door walls of palace ."

I did same as she said , first I kicked the kalash , and then put my foot on aalta and after that atharv took me in his arms and made me put my foot prints on front wall of the  palace and then we walked inside the palace and palace doors shut closed , I was ready for his family to outburst as I know that everybody fakes everything Infront of media and no one shows their true face , but to my surprise no one said anything, the smile of his mothers face remain intact and everyone was standing.

"Beta i know what you are thinking, that why are we not saying anything and why we are smiling but the fact is that we are happy that you have became our daughter-in - law , and we can't change anything if it is written in fate so rather than keeping a grudge of something, we should be thankful that everything went ok , and you are really very brave that you stepped in place of your sister knowing that maybe everyone is going to hate you this is what differenciate a princess and a queen and in my eyes you already a queen. "
she said smiling , and this was the first time I have got something so similar to a motherly feelings, she was gentle, instead of shouting she was proud of me .

"Offo badi maa why so senti , let's first introduce bhabhi to all the family members." One of the girls in her teens said  and came towards me to hold my hand and take me to everyone .

"Ok bhabhi so let me first introduce you to me , I am kashish rana,  youngest sister of your husband and your smallest nand . "

"And then who I am ms rana , a voice came from behind and then came another girl , I will see you later Kashish, first let me introduce you to me bhabhi sa I am  akisha Rana ," your second smallest nand and your husband's , father's brother,s daughters. She said smiling.

"Sorry bhabhi , she mean to say atharv bhaiya,s chachu,s daughter , but you know bookworms things .

I am not a bookworm you get it in your head ! Akisha rolled her eyes making me chuckle on their brothers sisters banter .

Well !well! if you both are done let me introduce you , to the coolest member of the family, ie me bhabhi sa , I am RR , "

I saw him with a confused smile cause i really didn't got what he said .

"you didn't get it na , hehe my bad ! i am Raj Rana , your youngest devar and favourite of everyone in this family   "

"And the most notorious too," suddenly a voice came from behind, diverting everyone,s attention towards her , and a beautiful lady came on wheelchair along with another lady  and i immediately recognised her .
She was  princess raghavi rana, the lost Princess and atharv,s elder , I don't know what the story is , behind her title but as far as I heard she disappeared for whole one year , no one in her family knew where she went but when she was found her on when chair .

I immediately went towards her and touched her feet and she gave me her blessings by patting my head .

"Welcome to the family shishtha ," the lady who was pushing raghavi,s chair said , "i  am kanika Chowdhary raina, atharv,s bua."

I bend down to touch her feet and she made me stand up and held my shoulders and said , "i know people say that bua,s are evil and this and that, but I know how it feels to leave our own home shishtha and i hope i will make you feel better here , she said smiling and side hugging "

"Arey kannu , ab hume bhi toh Milne de bahu se ,"  a manly voice came .

(Oh kannu let us also meet our daughter in law )

"Hello beta ji , i am your husband,s chote papa , akash Rana ,"  and I am Saraswati Rana , your husband,s choti maa and akisha ,  and raj,s mother .

I touched their feet and they gave me their blessings.

"Now our turn , you have already met us  dear but let us introduce you again, I am kailash  rana ,  and I am vasudha Rana atharv,s mother and Father." I took their blessings and then went to the eldest member of the family ie , atharv,s grandmother.

"You have already met me when the  relations were getting final between your sister and atharv but as everyone introduced themselves again , I am Rama rana , atharv,s dadi and now yours too , i know it's difficult for you to adjust in a whole new place but I promise dear, I will treat you like my own child and will not let you  feel lonely . "
she smiled to me and hugged me , they all were too much friendly to me that for a moment I forgot that I was new here m everything and everyone was smiling and treating me like I am their Own , even if I am the replacement, what would they have done to kridha , she lost such a diamond family , but one thing is still confusing with whom did kridha ran away cause no one mentioned their son,s name , choti maa already told about her kids and atharv and raghavi are only brother sister's, is he atharv,s bua ,s son?  .

~⁠(⁠つ⁠ˆ⁠Д⁠ˆ⁠)⁠つ⁠。⁠☆

I hope you will like this chapter 😀, tell me in comments and vote .