Kiki (chapter 2)

I swayed my tail back and forth nervously as I walked into the front office. "Um, excuse me?" I said I the lady sitting behind the desk who I'm guessing was a vampire. She stopped typing and looked up, adjusting her glasses. "Can I help you?" She asked sounding slightly irritated I interrupted her. "My names Kiki, I'm new, I was wondering if you could help me, I need a schedule." She opened a drawer and scanned its contents, then pulled out a light green piece of paper. "There you go hon." She said, extending her arm as she handed it to me. "Thanks." I replied as I took it from her hand graciously, and turned to walk out the door. "Oh, and you'll also need this." I turned around to see her trying to hand me a late slip. "You're 5 minutes late." She explained as I took it an walked into the hallway. I sighed as I looked at the classroom number on my schedule. 129. I cringed as I looked at what my first class was. Ugh. Math. I walked down the hallway slowly, carefully checking each number on the door of the rooms. I walked for at least 10 minutes before finding it. This school is huge. I stood outside the door for a few seconds before working up the nerve to go inside. I turned the doorknob slowly, pushing the door open. "You're Kiki, am I correct?" The teacher asked, seeming annoyed by me already. Great. I nodded shyly, my tail pressing against my back. "Good to know you finally decided to show up. Go sit beside Danny." He said irritably, pointing to a shadow hunter that I assumed was Danny. I blushed and stumbled over to my seat. "Hey." Danny whispered as I turned around, admiring his black hair and bright blue eyes. "Hi." I replied, blushing as I realized that I'd been staring at him. "So your names Kiki?" He asked, slightly laughing at me blushing like he was used to being stared at by girls (which he probably was). I nodded in response, wrapping my tail around my chair nervously.

Class was awful. The teacher droned on about algebra (I think) for and hour and a half. I sighed in relief when the bell rang, cutting the teacher off in mid sentence. I stood up immediately, happy to leave the classroom. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around, lifting my backpack off the back of my chair. Thankfully, it was just Danny. "What class do you have next?" He asked, cocking his head in an effort to look at my schedule. I glanced at the paper, and almost groaned in displeasure. "Gym." I said, hoping I had it with him. "Me too." He said, smiling broadly as he took my hand. "I'll show you where the gym is." He said, practically dragging me. "I hate gym. And I don't have anything to wear. Do you think I can just sit out?" I asked, slightly pouting as I adjusted the strap in my backpack. "Not a chance. The coach isn't very lenient." My head drooped. "Great." I mumbled, looking up as we reached the gym. I almost gasped in surprise. It was huge. "This gym is the size of my house." I said in amazement, looking up at the extremely high ceiling. Danny chuckled, his smile fading as he looked across the gym to where the coach was standing. "You'd better go and see what the coach wants you to do about your clothes. And try not to get on his bad side." "Ok." I squeaked as I began making my way to where the P.E. teacher was standing. "Um, hello. My names Kiki, I'm new. I was wondering if there was a uniform or something that-" I was cut off by him reaching into a container in his office and pulling out a shirt and a pair of shorts. "There. Go to the locker room and put that on." "Ok." I mumbled and walked to the door on the opposite side of the gym that was labeled 'women's locker room'. I stepped into the room and changed into the too-big shirt and shorts, taking my time. When I was done, I took a purple hair band off my wrist and pulled my hair back into it, making a messy ponytail. I stepped out of the locker room and into the gym cautiously, not knowing what to expect. "Ok everybody, start running laps!" The P.E. teacher yelled as students started running around the gym. I scanned the room until I found Danny, sighing with relief to see he was running towards me.

We ran for most of the time, and played dodgeball for the last 40 minutes. The rest of the day went by pretty fast, and me and Danny have most classes together. I sighed inwardly as I walked through the front door of my house. I dropped my backpack (which was now about 10 pounds heavier than when I left this morning) and sank into the couch. Before too long, I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai \(•-•)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I lost my phone :c

I'll try to start updating more often

Please vote ^-^

And comment feedback :3

I'll be updating roommates in 1-3 days, depending on whether I find my phone or not.

Bye (•-•)/