Chapter 18: Plan

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was the very next day, and now everyone was following through with this plan.

"I'm going to be honest with you Har...I don't think this plan is going to work" Conrad would say, as Harlow sat at her vanity, putting on some light make up as she just got out the shower, since it was early that day.

Harlow would blend in her concealer, glancing at Conrad through the mirror. "Why do you think that? Is she to obsessed with you?" She laughed lightly. "I mean yeah kind of...but I hope she does move on, it's very unhealthy for her" Conrad would say, sitting on Harlows bed.

"I hope she moves on too, not only because we're together but also because it's just going to crush her more and more, and how is she going to continue her life waiting on the same person for years?" Harlow would slightly scoff.

That was when Dakota would enter the room with Jeremiah by her side.

"Oh great a reunion. So Tony is coming in about an hour" Dakota would say, running a hand through her hair as she glanced at the two.

"Remind me who's Tony again" Conrad asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "The guy that's coming here to basically flirt with Belly...keep up dude" Jeremiah would shake his head. "Okay well when you put it like that, the whole plan just seems awful. Is this guy even interested in her?" Harlow would ask, now putting on some mascara.

"I mean I sent him her instagram and she said she was cute and he's willing to you know, get to know her. You know Tony isn't a bad dude, he's just a major party animal so" Dakota grinned. "Okay yeah let's hope" Jeremiah mumbled with a laugh.

"Alright well you two get out, Harlow needs to still change" Conrad would say, moving his hand towards the door since Harlow was still wrapped in a towel.

"You can't tell me what to do I'm her sister" Dakota would say in a snarky tone, folding her arms. "Yeah I'm out..." Jeremiah mumbled, leaving the room.

Harlow would roll her eyes, looking at her sister, "fine whatever" Dakota would say, meeting her gaze before she followed Jeremiah along.

"The lunch was so nice, how does your parents manage to find good ass cooks like that?" Elijah would say with a grin, as he followed Dakota to the lounge area of the house, along with Steven as well.

"Uh I don't know...they've been my chefs since I was even before born" Dakota rolled her eyes.

Elijah and Steven would glance at each other before shrugging, sitting into one of the couches.

"Does anyone want to play 8 ball with me?" Taylor grinned, as she was playing alone in the corner of the room, holding one of the balls. "Yeah sure!" Steven had shot up with a grin, as Belly glanced up at the two, rolling her eyes.

Jeremiah and Jackie would make their way into the room, sitting with Elijah. "Everything good?" Jeremiah would mumble to the boy. Elijah would nod and grin, flipping on some sunglasses. "Why are you flipping on some sunglasses? We're inside Eli..." Jeremiah would say with a confused tone, looking at the boy. "He does it a lot" Jackie sighed at her twin brother.

"Uhh have you guys seen Harlow and Conrad anywhere?" Dakota would say, following through with the plan. Belly would look up by the name Conrad, glancing around the room and shaking her head. "I haven't seen him—I mean then since breakfast" she would say, shaking her head.

Dakota would glance at her, sliding her phone into her back pocket. "Well I'm inviting my friend over if you guys don't mind?" Dakota would smile, looking around, once again following through with the plan.