Chapter 19: It All Works Out

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I'm still in love with someone..." Belly sighed.

"Who?" Tony would ask, scoffing.

Jeremiah and Dakota, being the only ones eavesdropping between the two would completely freeze, looking at each other. "Oh hell no" Dakota would mumble, shaking her head.

"I'm so done" Jeremiah sighed, moving away from the wall they were hearing from. Dakota would roll her eyes as she followed the boy.

"Is nothing working?" Jeremiah scoffed, turning to Dakota. "She's still in love with Conrad...deeply. How many times has Conrad told her off, let alone all of us. The bitch is delusional" Dakota scoffed.

Soon enough, Conrad and Harlow would enter the mansion with a bunch of bags wrapped around their hands, as they had just came back from shopping. "You legit spoiled me today Conrad. I definitely owe you" Harlow laughed lightly, kissing his cheek, as the butler shut the front door for them.

Conrad chuckled, as he kissed her lips repeatedly. "I'm your boyfriend, you don't owe me anything. Having you as my girlfriend is already so so amazing" he would say with a smile, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Well well well" Jeremiah would say with a smirk, as he saw his brother being all over Harlow.

Jeremiah deep down couldn't be more happier to see Conrad with somebody who actually gets him in a good way, he loved seeing Conrad happy.

Conrad and Harlow would pull apart from each other, looking towards Jeremiah and Dakota. "Oh hey" Harlow would simply say with a smile, as the butler would take their shopping bags upstairs.

"We have some news...sorry to break the happy and horny energy that's coming from you both" Dakota sighed, looking behind her then back at the two.

Conrad and Harlow would glance at each other laughing a bit, then back at Dakota. "What's up?" Conrad would ask.

"We overheard Belly say something. Her and Tony I'm guessing, kissed, and then she said that she can't because she's still in love with someone else...which is obviously Conrad" Dakota sighed.

Conrad instantly rolled his eyes, "legit nothing works with this girl, honestly. I don't even care anymore...don't even mention any of that around me. I'm done with her, honestly. I just want to focus on my girlfriend and my girlfriend only, okay?" He would say in a serious tone, looking at the two.

Harlow would slowly smile at his words, as she slowly grabbed his hand.

Jeremiah and Dakota looked at each other once again then to Conrad, nodding.

"Yeah we won't mention that anymore. We were just trying to get her off your backs" Jeremiah sighed, as he folded his arms.

"And we really appreciate that. Thought I'd work but I guess not...at this point just let her be" Harlow sighed, shrugging.

Dakota and Jeremiah would nod in agreement.

It was now around dinner time, as everyone sat at the dinner table expect for Harlows parents who decided to go out for the night.