Chapter 1

Kiara's POV

I rummaged through my pile of clothes to find a damn lipgloss

I rummaged through my pile of clothes to find a damn lipgloss . Must be wondering why i'm searching for a makeup product in a pile of clothes. so yes, because this is the single product I carry everywhere I go.

"Kiara, come fast beta . where are you?" My mother called me from downstairs.

"Now who will even find it? muh dhoke jane me kya hi jayga mera ?"

("Now, who will even find it? What will I lose by just washing my face and leaving?")

With this , I washed my face in a hurry otherwise my dear mom will yell at me . She is always so strict and caring too. Like she'll scold me and then loves me next second. Well, can a child call her own mother a chameleon?

Descending stairs, I saw Ishaan, my brother already standing infront of Dad probably talking about something random. I coughed intentionally to make sure everyone know i'm here.

"lo maharani aagyi" Dad exclaimed.

("Oh, look! The queen has arrived.")

" Your Majesty ,Queen Kiara boliye papa."I corrected him with utmost satisfaction.

("Your Majesty, say Queen Kiara, Dad.")

Then Ishaan hit me from behind and taunted," Not a Queen but surely a Witch."

"YoU LiL BrAt."

I ran to chase him and pulled his hair to take my revenge and i was sure i would've made him bald if Papa didn't want to say something.

"So as you two would be staying away from us, I should not get both of you having any involvements in relationships and all.Understood?"

I rolled my eyes internally after his comment on relationships. Like who even dates in high school era? Ishaan whispered in my ear- "You would be surrounded by boys there no?"

"Shut up before i punch you straight in the face!"

"It would be better if you used them for dhruv instead.." He grinned at me after making me remember that embarrassing sh1t.

"Then come on your own , I'm taking the car." I winked at his state.

"You- "
He blabbered and so on and I drove my
Bugatti La Voiture Noire to Rhea's house.

The vehicle decelerated as it neared Rhea's residence. As i predicted Rhea was lying on her bed wearing headphones unaware of the mess surrounding her.

"Rhea!" I yelled bursting into the room. "Our departure is in 4 hours, and you're still here doing nothing?!"

She removed her headphones and looked at me seeming unbothered by time. "Relax, Kiara. I'm done."

"done?" My anger erupted. The audacity of her .. "You haven't even begun! We can't waste time like this!"