Chapter 2

Shivam POV

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre boarding announcement for flight 89 b to LA"

The announcement echoed as I sat in my seat, staring out of the window .
Life is unpredictable, I thought.
Just yesterday I was roaming with a cricket bat slung over my shoulder and today here I am boarding a flight to L.A.
No body knows why I made this decision so suddenly and the fact is no one questioned it either. No why, but anything like that.

My parents have no life outside office. All that means to them is there office and business. The never set for a second and thought about the child's life.
All they care about is the reputation of their company, not what I do, as long as it doesn't affect them.. I shook away those thoughts and glanced again from window.
The world looked so magnificent from up here , so small but then I don't know how my eyes landed on the screen of the girl beside me.

Holy Cow !!,
Kya dekh liya maine?!
He Bhagwan! Sidhi sadhi ladki thi kisne ise itna harami banaa diya?!
Rhea. The calm, shy and considerate one with outside world. She is watching these things like..

Tauba Tauba , muh se shabd bhi na nikle mere.But coffee to nikal gayi.
The coffee I had just taken a sop of spilled all over her screen.
The romantic scene playing between those two leads now completely drenched in coffee. The once ,pure doe-eyed expression was replaced by a death glare.
This was only trailer.

The movement my mask slipped off and she recognised me, she started pounding on me like I was some kind of drum.
Pitna hi tha to ground mein lita kr pit leti.. idhar kitni Sundar air hostess ke samne meri personality ka Tamasha banaa Diya.

"Rhea , ruk to bhen." i tried to stop her.

"Nirlazz insaan , sara scene kharab kar diya tune Mera. Koi aur hota to paise vasool karke chhod deti pr tu, Tera to main antim sanskar karke chhodungi"

"Mujhe baksh de bhen" I pleaded.

Her scowl deepened. Though those hands couldn't hurt me ,her shoes certainly could. Just as she raised her leg, a voice interrupted us,"Mam, sir please don't create disturbance."
"I am sorry she is..she is mentally unstable."
I looked at her with a smirk.
" Uh-"
She was going to argue again but this time I put my headphones on and leaned back. Now curse all you want , I am not hearing a thing. She is head over heels for these men for nothing like bro they don't even know you.

After that, I safely landed in LA managing to ignore the questions thrown by Rhea. My eyes scanned the crowd and searched for Kiara but she was nowhere to be found.
That brat!
A notification buzzed on my phone. I opened it only to see
'kiara_07 has sent you a reel.

Seriously? She is sending reels even now?
I had already booked a cab in advance so at least I wouldn't have to deal with a hassle later.

Just as I glanced around, I saw Rhea clinging to Zara. moments later their group's suspicious eyes lended on me.
Great! Now begins the interrogation session!!

Questions flew at me from every direction about why what and how? The chaos was overwhelming but amidst all that only one person stood, completely unfazed. Her eyes were glued to her phone not even acknowledging the world around her .

If it's her boyfriend again, I will kill her and sell her meat on streets.
Akshita standing beside her, nudged her shoulder ,"Kiu, Shiv is here."
No response.
Akshita tried again," Shiv is really here."
" Jhuth to dhang se bol , let me message dhruv first." She didn't even glanced up.
A smile crept onto her lips while typing vigorously.

My anger spiked the moment i heard that bastard's name slip from her lips .
Dhruv, the playboy . I had warned her so many times to break up with him but he kept manipulating her with his dirty little tricks.

That little piece of shit

"Kiu, I'm here in real." I emphasized last two words trying to pull her out of her texting trance.
"Oh nice. What?!" She finally raised her head , her face filled with shock.

Akshita understood that the chaos can erupt any single second and asked everyone to go home first and then sit and talk.
"Na I will not go anywhere with her ." i said clearly done.
"Bas kar Teri acting aur mere sath chal" Kiara snapped rolling her eyes.
"Nahi us dhruv ko leke ja tu." I retorted ,my voice dripping with sarcasm.
"Bas bhi kar." She seemed fed up with me now .

Caleb's POV

"You got first place again, Caleb . Congratulations." The teacher announced in class in end .
I walked up to his desk and grabbed my exam sheet from his hand without a word. He seemed a bit flustered bye my reaction but it is what it is.
It's always me.
There was not a single time I didn't rank first.
I was raised to win in every situation weather it's academics or sports.
On my way to desk, I overheard a couple of boys whispering,
"Did you hear about the new admission?"
"She is top student from India."
" Caleb will Definitely lose this time."
My anger rose. I stormed over, grabbed the collar of boy and punched right across his cheek and scowled.

"No one beats me, remember that." I growled before punching again on his nose now.
Ryan rose from his seat and pulled me back.
"Stop it bro .leave them."
If not for Ryan , I would really punched the breath out of them .
They hell deserve it.

Ryan is the only friend I get along with. I didn't ask him to be my friend. He just gradually got used to me and my temper. He is my mom's friend 's son and practically lived with me annoying the ass out of me .

"By the way , I heard she is beautiful." Ryan smirked.

Here he goes again.

"Then go buy a ring and propose to her at the airport itself." I snapped at him.

" Well, that's a good idea but you know I don't get on my knees, i make them kneel ." He replied with a dark tone.

" I'm not your girlfriend. Why do u keep telling me in what you are interested in? " I rolled my eyes while walking to my bike.
As usual , i put on my helmet and revved the biker roaring down the road on high speed.
Ryan shook his head at my reaction while i surfed the bike through the road.
I am so confident about my grades but the previous conversation kept replaying in my mind.
"Caleb will lose."
"She is top."
All the words filled my mind with rage. Lost in my anger,I didn't notice a car crashed my bike.
Not that I got hurt but the car or taxi whatever got little scratch.

Taxi driver came out immediately and started apologizing while a girl with the black oversized t-shirt and baggy jeans. She had different type of eyes. The one which can drown the people itself.

While I was in my delusional world , she grabbed my collar and started yelling, "are you blind or what?
You are clearly a young man but can't you see this big of car? Apologize before I sue you."

She blabbered something in foreign language but all could have focus was on feirceness in her eyes.
Everything around me faded.
I was so drawn to her that before i knew it she was gone from there.

I stood up and made my way towards home.
I tried sleeping and I was sure I could since I was exhausted from past week but to my wonder, everytime I closed my eyes, I could see those intense orbs.

I need to find her.

❀•°❀°•❀

Hey pretty peoplee..
Here's the next chapter .
Any guesses what's next and who's the girl ?
I would love to get to know about your reviews 🤍 make sure to leave a comment.
Mwahh