17

A/N: Hey yall, sorry for the late chapter drop (I rarely ever drop these in a timely manner). I've started college back and I've been trying to stay on track. If chapters come out later than they usually do, just know I'm dealing with that. This chapter is short, but this is just the appetizer before we get to the main course 🌚 Enjoy!

What was supposed to be a quickie has transpired into something more. Currently, Gian stands at the foot of the bed, in between my open legs. We're both naked, excluding the socks, because you know what they say...

...If you have socks on, it's not gay.

I let out a giggle at my own childishness. Sometimes, I don't know how Gian puts up with me.

Speaking of him, a sudden smack against my entrance makes me jolt. I whine at the lingering sting. My attention lands on Gian, who is giving me an order, "Look down."

I sit up halfway, using my elbows, so I have a better angle. My gaze lowers to see Gian's dick pressing against my hole. "I want you to watch me enter you." He continues.

A shiver goes through my body at those words. I nod along before saying, "Go ahead, I'm watching you."

I watch Gian shiver at my own words in return. He begins to enter. I let out a small moan at the familiar feeling. The familiar feeling of my hole expanding to accommodate the intrusion. I feel myself panting as Gian pushes inch by inch into me until finally, he bottoms out.

"You good?" Gian asks.

"Y-Yea, so good," I confirm, "C'mon and fuck me already."

"Shit..." Gian groans as he draws his hips back, ready to please me. "Anything you want, papi."

I feel my head scramble at both the nickname and the sudden thrust. I lay back down as Gian begins to thrust into me. Even if I think to run away from the increasing pressure in my stomach, he doesn't let me. In fact, he grabs onto my hips, pulling me to meet each of his thrusts.

"F-Fuck..." I moan lowly, hands scrambling to grab onto something.

"Good, baby?" Gian questions.

"More than good," I let out a breathless laugh, "L-Love when you - mn - make me take you."

"Such a slut." He groans in response, speeding up his thrusts.

"Ah, just for you, I swear..." I moan back.

"Damn right just for me." Gian replies in a deep voice.

Suddenly, he leans over, which puts this abrupt pressure on my prostate. Once again, I feel my mind scramble. "G-Gian, Gian, please!" I plea.

"Yea baby? I found it?" He asks me with his face hovering over mine. His breath fans my face.

Before I even get to answer, Gian starts rolling his hips. I lose my train of thought as I grip the sheets tightly. With each roll of his hips, my prostate gets teased. I feel my stomach suck in and out while I try to hold my nut back. Gian opens his mouth, probably to tease me -

The sound of a door opening makes both him and I freeze. My head whips to the side to see Gian's door is locked, which means Isaiah must've just came through the main door. I hear the sound of rustling as in he's dropping his keys on the desk and putting his backpack down. I blink in disbelief, not knowing what to do.

I guess the normal thing to do is to stop -

I turn my head to face my boyfriend. Next thing I know, Gian slaps a hand around my mouth before I can even get the words out. My eyes narrow for a split second before they widen as Gian resumes thrusting, as if Isaiah isn't a couple feet away from our door. Gian thrusts sharply against my prostate, no longer teasing. This causes me to let out muffled screams against his hand. All the while, he is staring into my eyes.