1

It was sunny day one boy is jogging on the ground.he complete his jogging and stop in front of beautiful mansion......

??- chalo ab sabko jakar uthata hoon...
Saying he entered in mansion.....

First he go to her sister room and knocked bcz he knows she also wake up early.....

?? - ishu uth gayi tum, mujhe pata tha fir bhi socha ek baar check karlon, saying he sat on her bed...

isha : acha kiya tum aa gaye chalo jakar dono badmasho ko uthate hai mujh se akele unhe uthaya nahi jata, she said dramatically to her brother.....chalo Siddharth.....

Siddharth : ha ha chalo uthate hai dono ko saying both left to wake up their little demons....

They opened door and enter tum apni ladki princess ko uthao or mai rohu ko uthati hu mujhe vo lazy girl kabhi nahi uthati listening her tiny complaint Siddharth just chuckle and nodded his head....

isha - rohu beta chalo uth jao jaldi se apko school bhi to jana hai na chalo jaldi jaldi utho or ready ho jao.....she said softly while cressing her brother hair who slowly open his eyes and smile....

Rohan - good morning diiii

isha - good morning bacha chalo Jao or fresh ho jao okk...

Rohan - ok medam he said while giggling and run from their before her sister smack him on his head....

Kya karna is ladke ka bas height hi badi hui hai is ki varna ye bhi Ashi ka hi bhai hai, isha said while smiling at her brother silliness....chalo Sid maine to apna kaam kar diya ab Tum tumhari ladli dekho mai tai chali maids ko breakfast ka kehne byyy bhaiya She said in extra sweet voice with tight smile.....

Ha ha utha lunga mai ab jao tum zyada mat bolo  meri bacchi ko huhhh...

isha  made a done face and go from there...

Sidharth - Ashi baccha chalo uth jao der ho rahi hai dekho rohan bhi uth gaya chalo jaldi utho but it's look like little one has no mood to wake up.....she just ignore and turn other side of bed and cuddle with her pillow....

Dekho mai tumhe last time keh raha hu uth jao varna mujh se bura koi nahi hoga, Siddharth say calm yet little angry voice...

Still she didn't budge a little and he become more angry....

ASHVI MALHOTRA I WANT YOU IN BREAKFAST WITH IN 20 MINUTES IF YOU LATE ONE MINUTE BE READY FOR YOUR PUNNISHMENT.....sid said in very angry voice and bcz of that ashvi immediately wake up and sit in front of his angry brother.....

Ashvi - while rubbing her eyes cutely sorry bhaiya mujhe apki aavaz nahi sunai di thi,try to cover her mistake bcz she know she intentionally ignoring her brother voice bcz she want more sleep but her plan got flop.....

Sidharth - don't try to cover your lie i know you don't want to wake up....he said while pressing each and every word and ashvi become nervous....

Ashvi - ky.a. k..ya  baat kar rahe ho bhaiya mai kaha.. jhoot bo.l. rahi hu she said while shuttering....

Siddharth - ohh really princess apko lagta hai aap apne bhaiya se jhooth bol sakti hai, he just smile at her nervous state....

Bhaiiiii...she whinned jao mai apse baat nahi karti she turn her face another side with pout....

Siddharth just chuckle and say awwww meri princess gussa ho gayi accha baba sorry he said while holding his ear baiya ko maaf kardo bas, she looked at her brother with loved eyes bcz she how much her brother love her not only her brother every one love like she is toddler.....