Knock knock

⚠️SMUT⚠️

The sky over King's Landing was clear and bright, the sun casting a golden hue over the city as Rhaenyra Targaryen, with Daemon by her side, marched into the Red Keep. The armies of Harrenhal, led by Daemon, the Dragonseeds, and Lord Corlys' fleet had brought a swift and decisive victory. The air was electric with anticipation, as the usurper, Aegon, had fled, leaving the Iron Throne unoccupied for its rightful heir.

Rhaenyra ascended the steps to the throne, her presence commanding and regal. Her heart raced as she looked upon the seat of power that had been denied to her. Taking a deep breath, she seated herself on the Iron Throne, feeling the weight and significance of the moment.

"Bow to your queen!" Daemon's voice rang out across the throne room, his tone brooking no argument.

One by one, the lords and ladies of the realm bent the knee, pledging their loyalty to Queen Rhaenyra. As the last of them rose, she addressed her court, her voice steady and authoritative.

"From this day forward, I am your queen. All loyalties must lie with me and the realm, not with pretenders. Anyone who dares to defy me shall face the wrath of the true dragon."

As the ceremony concluded and the crowd dispersed, Rhaenyra retired to her chambers. She sat before her vanity, brushing her hair, reflecting on the events of the day. The door creaked open behind her, and she saw Daemon's reflection in the mirror. "Well, this is unexpected," she said, a smile tugging at her lips.

"Oh, is it?" Daemon replied, a smirk playing on his lips as he stepped into the room. He was dressed in his usual black leather tunic and trousers, the attire that made him look every inch the rogue prince.

Rhaenyra placed her comb on the vanity and rose to meet him. "What are you doing here?" she asked teasingly, her hands already reaching for his tunic, unbuttoning it swiftly.

Daemon placed a finger under her chin, lifting her face to meet his gaze. "I've missed you," he said, his voice low and filled with a smirk. He bent down to kiss her, and she pushed the tunic off his shoulders, deepening the kiss as his hands roamed her body. She moaned softly into his mouth, her fingers working at his waistband, pulling him towards the bed.

In a tangle of limbs and fabric, they found themselves on the bed, Rhaenyra straddling Daemon's lap. She lifted herself up, grabbing the base of his cock, and slowly lowered herself onto him. They both moaned loudly at the sensation, Daemon burying his head in her shoulder. She paused, letting her body adjust to his size, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure.

Slowly, she began to roll her hips, their foreheads resting together in an intimate touch that they had always cherished. His rough hands were gentle against her skin, and she whined as he matched her movements with slow, deep thrusts. Their pace was unhurried, savoring the moment after five long months apart.

Just as they were losing themselves in their passion, a knock sounded at the door. Daemon's hand clamped over Rhaenyra's mouth, silencing her as he shushed her in her ear. "Mother?" came Jacaerys' voice from the other side.

Rhaenyra's eyes widened in surprise, and Daemon swore under his breath. She quickly dismounted, slipping off his cock and standing up. "Just a minute," she called, hurriedly wrapping a silky robe around her naked body. She picked up Daemon's tunic and tossed it at him. "Get dressed," she mouthed.

Daemon slipped on his tunic and lay back on the bed, covering his legs with the duvet and placing a pillow over his lap to hide his arousal. Rhaenyra walked around the bed, picking up her nightgown from the floor and throwing it at Daemon, who stuffed it under the covers. She opened the door, blocking Jacaerys' view into the room.

"Is everything alright?" Jacaerys asked, concern evident in his voice as he saw his mother's sweaty and disheveled look. Completely forgot what he came to her in the first place.

"Yes, everything is fine," Rhaenyra assured him, her tone gentle. "You should get some rest. It's been a long day."

Jacaerys nodded, satisfied with her answer. "Good night, Mother," he said, turning to leave.

As the door closed, Rhaenyra crawled back onto the bed towards Daemon. She kissed him deeply, her hands tangling in his hair. He responded eagerly, his hands moving to untie her robe. Just as he was about to slip it off, another knock came at the door. Daemon groaned in frustration, letting his head fall back against the headboard with a thud.

"Come in," Rhaenyra said, making herself look presentable as the commander of her Queensguard entered the room. The knight seemed surprised to see Daemon but quickly masked his reaction.

"My apologies for the interruption, Your Grace," he said, bowing slightly. "Your presence is needed in the small council room. There is a problem."

Rhaenyra nodded, her expression serious. "Let me get dressed," she said, dismissing the knight. As the door closed behind him, she turned to Daemon, who was visibly annoyed. She kissed him softly. "We will continue this," she promised.

"Will we?" Daemon asked, his frustration clear.

"We will," Rhaenyra assured him, quickly dressing in a black gown. "Can you lace me up?" she asked, turning her back to him.

Daemon stood and laced up her dress, his fingers lingering on her skin. He bent down to kiss the back of her neck, and she sighed, a smile playing on her lips. "Thank you," she whispered.

After an hour of dealing with council matters, Rhaenyra returned to her bedchamber, only to find it empty. With a sigh, she made her way to Daemon's chambers. There he was, sitting at his table, looking thoughtful. He wore only cotton trousers and a silky maroon shirt. She approached him quietly, and he looked up as she neared.

Without a word, she slipped onto her knees in front of him. Daemon's eyes widened in surprise, but the shock quickly gave way to desire as she unbuttoned his trousers, freeing his cock. She stroked him slowly, and he groaned loudly, his head falling back.

She spit on him, and he moaned, his eyes locking with hers. Just as she was about to take him into her mouth, he tugged on her hair, stopping her. Gently, he pulled her up by her hair, lifting her to her feet. He swept everything off the table with a single arm, the items clattering to the floor.

With surprising strength, he lifted her by her hips and placed her on the table, tugging her dress up above her hips. He entered her with a swift, hard thrust, and she threw her head back, a loud moan escaping her lips. His grip on her hips tightened as he pulled out and pushed back in, his thrusts hard and deep.

"Oh my gods," She whispered, her tone becoming higher and higher with the pleasure.

The table squeaked with every movement, and Rhaenyra's moans grew louder, her hands clutching his bottom, urging him deeper. Daemon buried his head in her neck, his breaths ragged as he tried to control himself. Her mouth was open in ecstasy, her eyes closed as she neared her climax.

"Daemon," she moaned, her voice full of need and desperation.

He groaned in response, feeling her walls tighten around him. With a few more hard thrusts, they both reached their peak, their bodies trembling with release. Daemon slumped against her, their foreheads touching in that familiar, intimate gesture.

They stayed like that for a few moments, catching their breath. Rhaenyra sighed deeply, feeling a sense of relaxation she hadn't experienced in months. "We're going to have to clean that," Daemon said, looking down at the table where their mixed liquids had spilled.

Rhaenyra chuckled softly. "Later," she said, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest. "For now, let's just enjoy this moment."

Daemon smiled, his hand coming up to cup her cheek. "I missed you," he repeated, his voice soft and sincere.

"I missed you too," Rhaenyra replied, leaning in to kiss him gently. "But we are together now. That's all that matters."