16. Specials; Lady Ozera {4}

FINALE.... Enjoy!!!

I slowly walked and bowed to God. Then I sat on the floor and placed my child by my side. I looked at the man that sat on the golden throne with sparkling golden hair and golden eyes as he was dressed in a draping white garment.

"I sense darkness." He said as he adjusted on his throne. I dragged the sleeve of my down my wrist covering the part the darkness has covered. I stared at him with pitiful and gaze telling him that we should have some privacy.

He quickly noticed it and nodded. He turned to the seraphim angels by his side.

"We'll like to have some privacy." He said and the angels nodded and left. He turned to me waiting for an explanation.

"I've used the full power of the blade of Aegis for my emotional trouble and I'm getting covered in darkness." I said as I showed him my arm which the darkness have flowed up to my elbow." I want you to keep my child safe."

" I can't meddle in your affairs." The Almighty said in his authoritative voice and I began tearing up.

" Even if it's not for me, for the sake of my child." I said. "Let this be my last wish." I whimpered the ' last wish.'

" What should I do?" He asked.

" Please keep her in some kind of stasis that you can reverse and once the story of dark angels are out you can release her to the world." I said.

" Are you sure it's what you want?" I nodded." Then bring the child forward."

I slowly stood up as I picked up my child. I put my hand on my child forehead and it glowed for the first time since I began getting engulfed by this darkness. The glow dimmed down and I stared at my child and a star appeared on her forehead as it glowed for some seconds before it disappeared.

I turned to God with confused eyes. What just happened?

"She's special. She's born with the power of the stallion star." He said." And what did you do right now?"

" She should never figure who she is, it's for her own good." I said as I stared at her with soft eyes and she giggled." I mind linked us so that she'll see my last memories before I get consumed by the darkness. The memories will be burnt to her memory and once she figures out her power, she'll see the memories."

I moved to his throne and bowed as I gave him my child. He held the child as he look intently at her.

"She has a great future," He said." Her being born have created a new prophecy, she can potentially throw the world into chaos and also save it."

"I would like to seal her gate of energy but it might affect her growth." I said as I turned back." What ever you do keep her safe and one last promise," I hesitated as I turned back."No matter what happens her name should be Silver, I don't mind the surname she bears." He nodded and his eyes grew worried. I quickly turned back.

" You can make it Lilia," God said." You mustn't take the dark path. I can seal your gate of energy and you can live a normal life."

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I turned to look at him again.

" It's for the best," I said." Take care of my child for me till the time is right." I went on my knees and gave a classic now then stood up." I'll put an end to myself and I don't want my child to face the same fate as mine."

I began walking out as tears rolled down my eyes. It's for the best, as far as I knew one of us wouldn't make it pass this night and that will be me.

" I won't let you perish Lilia," God said in his silvery tone." I'll save you."

" Please," I said as I stopped and I looked at him from over my shoulders." Don't interfer." I walked out and immediately the golden doors flung open I opened my wings and flew out.

……

I arrived back at the demon world to meet a troupe of demon guards probably waiting to attack for the killing of thier prince, Daemon.

"Who is leading this army?" I questioned as I was still suspended in the air by my large gray wings.

" I am." I heard a feminine voice say and Lucy, daughter of lucifer came out with her brother Lucian." Now kill her, she has no space in our kingdom." She ordered the guards and the guards shot thier arrows at me.

I gathered all the energy in my core to speed up the darkness. A dark force field covered me followed by a huge gale of wind. If sealing my gate of energy will help me live then using my mask power will help me perish.

"What are you doing?" Lucian  asked out loud.

" Leaving for good." I said from the dark smoke and I felt the darkness spreading and reaching my heart and I loud scream stretched my lips. The pain struck my body, sending electric to my heart then followed by emptiness." Greet father in-law for me." I said and a bright light evolved from the dark smoke and like the breeze I was gone.

……

Heaven…

Third person's POV:

God stared at Lilia as she was fully enveloped in the darkness. God stood up from his throne with Lilia's daughter in his arms and walked to where lilia froze in the dark ball with her wings covering her.

"This is all I could save of your mother." God said as he looked at the child in his arms." I'm sorry." He turned to one of the seraphim angels by his side." Keep her somewhere that no man will find." He snapped my finger and Lilia blinked, let those last memories be burnt to her child's memory." Once you keep her, snap twice."

The seraphim angel nodded and He snapped and Lilia and the seraphim angel disappeared.

Present time:

Have she grown, has the world forgotten about dark angels, has He brought her into the world, she must have a good family. Plenty thought about my daughter flew into my head. Even if I see her now I'm not sure I'll recognize her but those eyes, I can never forget them.

Coming to think of it, if God made me see my last moment and exactly where that seraphim angel kept me then he has a plan. Mind linking my last memories to my child means that I'd she figures out about herself she'll see the memories and come in search of me. I never want to see that day come to pass.

If I ever set eyes on my daughter be it any civilization I'll strike her dead to prevent her from following my same path. I'll watch everything I fought for wash down the drain, for the good of the world.

******************************

And that's the end of Lady Ozera's special. Silver's mom is still alive, I mean her real mom. I hope the best for Silver and I hope they reunite. 👩‍🦳👩🏻‍🦳🧝🧝🏻🤰🏼🤱🏼🗡️⭐🌟

Read and find out. Don't forget to vote, enjoy the rest of your day or evening as the case may be.

Zodiac sign virgo for august ♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍

Novel word count: 1156