Mitsubishi F-3

A fictional Japanese variant of the American F-18 Hornet. Although the model may not look like an actual F-18, it's still a replica. But moving on, this aircraft is designated as "F-3" during the time this aircraft is in production. The only difference in this aircraft is that the F-3's wings are slightly larger with thin, cylindrical ECM pods attached in each wingtip. Both the vertical and horizontal stabilizer are also slightly larger, to further improve flying capabilities as well as improve its maneuverability during flight and combat missions.

The F-3's armaments is similar to a regular F-18, except that the weapon systems are different compared to its original counterpart. It's equipped with a stronger 30 mm rotary cannon mounted on the right side of the fuselage to inflict more damage against armored aircraft, with eight hardpoints (six on wings, two underneath the fuselage). Avionics including the radar were also modified to improve the detection of enemy aircraft and as well as the IFF to prevent miscommunication between pilots.

Model:

Armament:

Armament:

1 x 30 mm autocannon (right mounted)

2 x heat-seeking air-to-air missiles

4 x radar-guided air-to-air missiles

Countermeasures (ECM pods)

Auxillary armament:

2 x air-to-ground missiles

1 x droptank