CH12 FORTUNE COOKIES

Y/N POV

I waited for Yoongi at the waiting room. It's only been 5 minutes but I am already bored. Hmm what should I do?

I went through instagram only to be greeted by various posts about marriage proposals and honeymoons.

Nowadays, some people also provide services for these type of things as a side in come. The prices aren't bad too.

I should take note of these for future references.

[45 minutes later]

I was still immersed in my thoughts scribbling down notes to compare and contrast about the offered price for each package.

I also took notes about romantic places to go for a honeymoon. I was smiling like a fool romanticizing mine.

YOONGI POV

Gosh, Dr. Yoo is such a nag. Is it possible for a man to blabber for 50 minutes straight?

I mean I only skipped my appointmets a few times ugh! It's not like my condition has worsen throughout these few months.

Whatever, now I can enjoy my time with her and that is all that matters.

I saw her giggling and kicking her feet while holding a notebook and a pen. Was she writing in her diary or what?

I walked to her slowly in order to peek into her "diary" and saw what she wrote on the top.

*TOP 10 HONEYMOON DESTINATIONS*

My right hand was quick to slap my mouth as I let out an inaudible gasp and took a step back.

Ha-ha-honeymoon!?

Who? How? When? What?

Why was she even writing down those? Did I propose? Is she going to propose? NO!

I can't let that happen, I'm the one who is supposed to propose but now is still not a good time...

Nurse: Sir, please be seated as you are blocking the path for others.

Yoongi: Ah yes...

Nurse: Don't forget to take your medicine at the pharmacist at the end of this hall.

Yoongi: Yes, I won't forget nurse.

Y/N (HW): Babe? You alright? You look pale... what did Dr. Yoo say?

Yoongi: Ah it's nothing, maybe it's the side effect from my new medication. Dr. Yoo said it will take time for me to adjust.

Y/N (HW): Oh, I see. Let me fetch you're medicine for you.

I watched her back as she walked towards the pharmacist to get my medicine.

She came back holding a paper bag and smiled warmly at me which made my heart melt.

Y/N (HW): Let's go and to be safe I'll drive.

Yoongi: Sure, like you have a license.

Y/N (HW): I do ha-

I looked at her while she lost confidence in herself.

Y/N (HW): I do not... but I'll call a designated driver if you're okay with it.

Yoongi: No need. I'll just call someone to pick my car. Let's just walk home.

Y/N (HW): Are you sure? With your condition I don't recommend we walk all the way home.