Chapter 2.

He remains still for a beat, not expecting my sudden kiss, but then he wraps his arms around my waist, thrusting his tongue against my lips.

I open my mouth for him, our tongues dueling against each other for dominance.
His hands are touching me everywhere, squeezing and teasing.

"Goddamn," he groans against my lips. I slide his shirt off his shoulders, making it drop to the ground. He kneads my ass, grinding himself against me before my hands go to the zipper of his shorts next.

I undo the button, then grip the waistband of his shorts and pull them down, noticing he wasn't wearing underwear this entire time. He helps me get out of his pants completely, and I drop my gaze to his dick. Very hard dick. It's girth making me swallow.

I give him a quick squeeze, resulting in a deep groan from him.

My heart is racing in anticipation. We've been flirting and teasing each other the entire afternoon and now it's finally happening.
He's very hot. And very confident. Just how I like them. He wasn't afraid to shoot his shot, and it landed perfectly.

He hooks his thumbs in the bands of my dress, his eyes roaming my face, before sliding them to the side. My wide dress falls to the ground without further assistance. He takes a step back.

"Wow." He slowly looks at me from top to bottom. Since I'm still wearing my light pink underwear, I take them off so he can see all of me.
Stepping towards me again, he grips one breast and kisses me again.

We stumble our way to the bed, and before I can push him down to straddle him, he pivots and pushes me. I fall back, and he comes on top of me. We continue to kiss as he squeezes and plays with my boobs.

"I know you said you preferred being on top," he grins. "But for now, I want to make you feel good with my tongue."

"Show me what you've got." I slap his butt. The reason I prefer being on top is so I can control the pace, the speed and so I make sure I actually finish.

It took me a long time to accept the fact that I had to make myself cum, and not rely on my partner for that to happen.

But most men are good at giving head, so I don't object.

He makes his way down my body, kissing and licking every inch of skin he can touch. His lips are soft on me and I giggle when he reaches my waist.

"You're not ticklish, are you?" He asks with a smirk, swiping his tongue across the most sensitive part of my waist.

I jolt, a weird sound coming from my mouth. He does it again, on the other side, his eyes on me to watch me squirm.

Thankfully he doesn't tickle me for very long. He drops his knees to the ground, situating himself as he spreads my legs wide and over his shoulder. He kisses around my pussy, not yet touching the part I need him most. This teasing goes on for a few moments.

Right before I ask him whether he knows where the clit is, he gives me a long sweep of his tongue on my most sensitive bud.

"Ah," I grab his hair with one hand, the other fisting the bedsheets.

"Mmm," he blows on me. "You taste just as good as I'd imagined."

Before I tell him to quit talking and go on with eating me out, he does. And oh boy he does it well.

I'm panting and squirming in no time. Just as I'm on the verge of coming, he inserts two fingers inside of me. And that's all it takes for me to explode.

My body tightens up before I slump back on the bed. I expect him to stop, but he doesn't. He continues to fuck me with his fingers, his tongue lapping me up.