The Plan

Billy: Y/n!

Y/n suddenly fly out of his trance, realizing he was still walking with Billy to Random Play to meet Nicole, Anby, Belle, and Wise to create a plan on how to get the strongbox back.

Billy: I've been calling you for a minute straight...

Y/n: Really? Sorry... Just... tired...

Billy: You don't look tired... Is something on your mind?

Y/n's eyes widens, he was thinking about what that officer was doing earlier. How her face was close to his thighs as she mentions some comments that was very... interesting.

Y/n: I-It's nothing!

Billy: Come on, I know you're hiding something...

Y/n: Um- Uh- Deez nutz!

"..."

"..."

Billy: ...Aw man! You got me there, Y/n! You and your nuts jokes!

Billy wraps an arm around Y/n's shoulder and laughs, Y/n couldn't do anything but go with the flow and laugh awkwardly.

Y/n: Y-Yeah... You know me...

The two continued to walk to Random Play, they head to the back to find the two siblings present at their company car.

Billy: Heyo! Where's Anby and Nicole?

Wise: They should be here... Well, Nicole at least... She was the one to call the meeting...

Billy: That's weird... Nicole isn't one to be late to a meeting unless something urgent has-

Wise and Billy starts to converse on their own, leaning on the side of Wise's car as Y/n decides to approach Belle who was in the front of the car. She was fixing the bandana of her bangboo, he takes notice of it instantly.

Y/n: I've never seen you use any other bangboos during our commissions... yet you have a couple... Like Eighteen and the one guarding your computer room...

Belle glanced at Y/n got a moment before turning back to her bangboo and smiled.

Belle: I cherish him a lot... After all, you bought me this after the other one was destroyed a few months ago...

Y/n eyes widens softly but he nods.

Y/n: I remember... We were in a large fight with the ethereals when one of them took it and snapped it in half...

Belle: Yeah... But then you decided to go out of your way to buy me one even though I could've bought one on my own...

Y/n: Hey... It was our fault we couldn't pay attention to where our proxy went... You tried to help fight and I'm happy you'd go out of your way to do so...

Belle: But that's not why I love it so much...

She turns the bangboo and reveals something he recognized stuck to the bangoo's side.

Y/n: The sticker... from the Godfinger Arcade...

She nods.

Belle: The same one you won me... I know it's so stupid but I finally know where to put it when you bought me the bangboo... It was a sticker that I had to decide thoroughly on where to put it... and I think this was the best place to put it...

Belle pets the bangboo, purring gently at the touch as Y/n couldn't help but smile.

Y/n: I'm happy that you love the bangboo... I would've thought you'd get tired of it...

Belle: Never... I'm grateful that you're someone that cares about me besides Wise and the Cunning Hares... as a person... and not just as Phaethon...

Belle stops petting the bangboo before turning to Y/n and hugged him gently. At first, he was surprised but returns the hug with a smile, patting her back as she felt her heartbeat quicken against his chest.