Ehsaas Aisa Bhi ❤️

We are on the flight for banaras

We are on the flight for banaras . And my luck priyu jee is seating beside me . No no nothing has happened she is not even intrested in talking with me .just that she wanted the window seat and so she and vivan were fighting for it . So I gave her mine .
Don't miss interpret anything I have no feelings for her .or maybe !

No no I don't !

She have soo much innocence and i just can't ignore that .

Her long straight hairs like waterfall, Her little chubby cheeks just like some cute marshmallows,
Her beautiful eyes just a window to her soul ,
Her smile just like sunshine .

Wait am I writing poetry or what . Stop yourself abhay this is not right !

Just then my trance broke from her head on shoulder. I look towards her and here she slept . I can smell her scent just like that airport day in my car some floral perfume not any hard core scent .

After 5 hours we reached banaras . Her sleep broke from the sound of announcement she open her eyes and suddenly got scared seeing me close.

Priyu - why are soo close to me ?(In shock)

"Huh me ? Do you really have some eye issue ? First you thought I am driver and now you are sleeping on shoulder while hugging my arms and saying I am close ! Haii bhagwan insaniyat bachi hi nehi hai . ( said the last line dramatically)
(God humanity is no more )

Priyu-drama queen (with a weird smile )

I leaned towards her and whisper.

"King ,priyu jee "I said making her blush from my closeness which is clearly visible.

Priyu-uhh hm hm (she barely said )

Then our flight land on banaras airport and we left for our ancestral haweli .
We enter the haweli and everyone went to their rooms as today there is no ritual . All the rituals will start from tomorrow. I am really excited finally that cold head (rudra) is getting married to the my sweetest bhabhi (siddhi) .

My room is in second floor where I and vivan are sharing room while priyu jee and I guess bhabhi's friend whom she met in her first trip to banaras name Kashi is sharing .

Author's pov :

In the night ,

Abhay was going at the terrace for some fresh air . He was walking while looking at his phone. Suddenly he bumped into someone and his phone fell from his hand .

Both
"Ughhhhhhh"(in pain)

Abhay and priyu together
"Can't you see ?"
(Without looking at each other)

After hearing the voice both look at eachother.

Together
"You?"

Abhay - mujhe copy kyu kr rahi hai ?
( Why are you copying me )

Priyu - Are you some celebrity or heroin whom I will copy ?

Abhay - no...wait heroine? Atleast say hero ( in shock )

Priyu - doesn't changes the fact you are non! ( While shrugging)

Abhay-(mummers) bhabhi itni sweet hai unki bestfriend itni sadu kyu hai?
(Sister-n-law is really sweet why her bestfriend is rude)

Priyu- I am rude han?(While making face)

Abhay- uhh no no who said you are sweet like bitter gourd cake .

Priyu-(without understanding)ohh thank you thank you .

Saying this abhay took his exist towards terrace.just then priyu understood what he said.

Priyu-(To herself) bitter gourd huh kya karele ka cake .
(What bitter gourd cake )

Saying this she also ran towards terrace.she reached the terrace but didn't found abhay . She looks here and there to find him suddenly someone call her name from back .

"Priyu jee" in low voice .

She got soo sacred suddenly that she lost her balance vigorously and was about to fall but two hands hold her securely. She felt safe and open her eyes and saw abhay holding her while looking at her face intensely. For a moment she got almost lost in his eyes.

After some time abhay help her to stand properly but she was lost in her world . Abhay wave his hand to get her back to world .

Abhay - I know I am handsome but yaar Hume nazar lag jayegi aise dekhengi toh .
(, I will be affected by evil eyes, if will see me like this.)

Priyu - huh ! Are you drank who is seeing you (with a irritated face )

Abhay - ohh soo are you seeing sarukh khan in my face ? (With a smirk)

Priyu - no a tall monster ( with a smile)

Abhay - you called me monster, little problem?

Priyu - ohh so what you called bitter gourd cake huh. (With anger)

Saying this she turned her face from him to ignore him in anger . Abhay took one step closer and bent down to her height and whisper in her ear.

Abhay -(in deep voice ) I don't like sweets , so I can't call you sweet cake ,little problem.

Saying this he left from there . Priyu didn't understood fir sometime. She repeated the line twice and suddenly the point hit her .

Priyu- ( to herself) he didn't like sweets , so....he can't call me sweet cake ! Means .......he ..like me ?
Ughh I hate you Mr rathod you are soo complicated.

Abhay was looking at her from behind the pillar and smiling at her words.

Abhay -(to himself in mind) I am not complicated priyu jee . Just no one ever tried to decipher my heart . I don't know you will also or not . But I guess I do like......you ....you are making me mad little sunshine why? (He face palmed himself and sighed)

Hey guyz

I hope you all are liking this cute love story and their banter :)

I know this is soo different from my last book and I am enjoying writing it similar.
Just do like and comments little little!

Stay tuned:)