Epilogue ❤️

Recently we are in udaipur for a reunion party of my and siddhi's school friends

Recently we are in udaipur for a reunion party of my and siddhi's school friends. Though we didn't have much good relations but atleast in my case I have some friends but I can't guarantee that about siddhi . She just had me and samarth back then.

I was talking with my classmates but then I saw Mr rathod's face I don't know but something is wrong with this man and I can sense that . I look around me ...

Ohh so this is the problem all my class boys are around me but I seriously had good equations with everyone on friendship basis only . I was busy in my thought when I felt someone's hand in my waist . I was about to react but then I got the smell of familiar perfume.

I look at my side and it's my husband or should I say angry husband.

One of my friends said
" Won't you introduce us to your husband?"

I introduce him to everyone, but I can see his not soo interested reaction. Just then siddhi and jiju came towards us and ask if we are done so we could leave for our room . I said yes and we left for respective rooms .

We entered the room , I was walking behind him . I called him to get his attention.

"Mr rathod " ignored

"Mr rathod " successfully ignore again .

"Abhay listen to me " yess not ignored ...

He turned towards me but the next moment I was pinned on the door and caged between his hands .

"Wha...what are you ....doing " I tried to say but his eyes are telling I better be shut my mouth .

Abhay - why ? (With some different emotions in his eyes)

"What why ?" I tried to understand.

Abhay- why everyone had to talk to you and flirt with too . I seriously badly wanted to punch some of them .
(While fuming )

"Soo you are jealous?" I asked while looking at him .

Abhay - isn't this is normal ?

"No I am yours only . You don't have to jealous . But though you look cute so continue i won't mind " I said while trying to control my laugh . I can't feel his grip loosed .

Abhay- soo you are enjoyed making me jealous huh ?

" Why not I can do it again if you are gonna look this cute in jealousy " I said .

Abhay - Now you will not do it again shona

Saying this he captured my lips in a passionate kiss . And this was not soft though he didn't hurt me but the intensity was enough to make me loose my mind .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 years later!