Ishq tere naal ❤️

The guilt of saying those words and hurting his feelings is eating me

The guilt of saying those words and hurting his feelings is eating me . I want to talk to him but the strom inside me was stopping me everytime. I know if anyone will hear the story they will consider me wrong and neither I am saying that I am right . But what should I do ? I am sacred of heart break , cheat , losing the person I love . I have never been in relationship but I have saw my most closest person breaking down soo bad that it scares me everytime. And i am talking about no other but siddhi . She seems so happy but trust me before jiju came into her life she was just a soul who had expections but no hope .

And I knew the fact that she is only one who can make me understand and she did . She just left from here . But her words her still repeating in my mind and I know she is right .

Her words

"Siddhi - I know your insecurity is not wrong but priyu because of one wrong person in my or your life we can't consider everyone wrong . And in case of bhai sa i know him he is as gentleman as raja sa . And I am not saying all this because he is my devar or like my brother but I know him and now his past too .And if the fact that he have someone in his life is bothering is a matter then he have no one.
He didn't have anyone believe me. Though he used to have so that it was arranged by dada sa . But that girl decided to cheat him . But he never loved her . It was just a arranged marriage which never happened. Neither he loved that girl . So please stop hurting him and yourself go and win him before things go soo wrong . "

That's whats she said and every word of her has affected me . And enough of my stubbornness I am going to talk to him .
But it's too late maybe he slept?
Ugh I can't bear this anymore ,alas he have not eaten the dinner so I can't let him sleep without eating .

I walk towards the kitchen and took a plate and serve the dinner and cover the plate and walk towards him room .

Don't ignore me please . Why I am soo. Sacred ?

'because you don't wanna lose him idiot ' my subconscious mind said .

Don't you know me more then me ? Huh now keep quite I am already tensed.

AUTHOR'S POV :

Priyu knock the gate of abhay's room and faded voice came from inside .

Abhay - (in low voice ) hnn kaun ?
(Who ?)

Priyu - mr rathod hum hai
(Mr rathod it's me )

Priyu to herself
'idiot say your name . What will he understand from hum hai '
(It's me )

Abhay - priyanshi jee it's too late I think you should go and sleep .

Priyu got shocked that he recognised her soo easily .

Priyu - me rathod please open  the gate once .