Untitled

Snowcrest
7.11 P.M.

,,Xavier"
,,Stop the vehicle here!"

Threw a quick glance at the distant scenery of the mighty Mt. Eternal that wreathed in a necklace of polar-white-snow, MC who had been quiet all the time, finally raised her voice.

,,But... I can't just park here & block their convoy-"
,,I don't care! Just stop the vehicle already!"

,,MC, calm down"
,,Tara, shut up!"

,,Girls, come on"
,,I think I'm going to ask them-"

Before Xavier could even finish his sentence, MC impatiently grabbed her backpack and opened the door.

,,MC, wait!"
,,Ugh... MC!"

Ignoring both of Xavier and Tara, she quickly rushed towards the Arctic Hunters who still in the middle of a serious discussion.

...
,,Has the Metaflux detector been set up over there too? We have to raise the barrier's strength to the maximum level now"

,,Captain, it's already reaching the limit. I think we really need to add an extra layer to make sure that-"
...

At MC's sudden approach, they immediately stopped talking and turned their clear-irritated gaze on her.

,,Who are you? This is a restricted area"
,,And you're not supposed to be here-"

,,I'm sorry!"
,,But someone's important is in that building and I-"

,,What are you saying?"
,,Nobody's in there except for the wanderers-"

,,Have you even checked?"
,,Excuse me?"

,,God... ugh"
,,I really don't have time for this!"

...

,,MC, hey!"
,,Calm down!"

Xavier & Tara who just parked, promptly came out from the convoy and hurriedly made their ways to them.

,,Sir, I'm Tara...  and they are my colleagues, Xavier and MC. We're all Deepspace Hunters from the Linkon Association under Captain Jenna's charge-"

,,That still doesn't change a thing"
,,It's really dangerous to go there-"

,,Bullshit!"
,,For heaven's sake... do you plan to get yourself killed?!Can't you see that we're still trying to improve the barrier's strength to keep everyone safe here?!"

,,I DON'T CARE!!"
,,After all, the Arctic branch's rules don't apply to Linkon Hunters! And if you're going to punish me later,
I really don't give a fuck about that!"

,,Stop her!"
,,Young lady! HEY!"

Seeing MC that undoubtedly ran and almost broke through the blue energy barrier, some of the hunters instantly blocked and strived to hold her back.

,,Dammit! Let go!"
,,Let me go!"

,,NO! You can't go there!"
,,Don't make me repeat myself!"

Perceived how the situation got a bit rough, Xavier and Tara tried to cool down the atmosphere by making another attempt to calmly talk to them.

,,Sir, please, listen to us"
,,Someone could completely lose his chance of survival if we don't go there and bring him out any sooner now"

,,Whoever that is, he might already dead in there"
,,I can guarantee you that"

,,But-"

,,Didn't I make myself very clear already?!"
,,There's no sign of life in that building and I can't risk anyone to break the barrier-"