Jordan

𝚒

𝚒. 𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁

"I scream out loud just to see if I'm alive."
Jordan Lauren North stands at the helm of a world built on treachery, blood, and the iron-clad rules of power. Her presence alone can command the room, a chilling reminder that she is not just another player in New York's criminal underworld—she is the queen. A legacy soaked in violence and ambition runs through her veins, shaping her every decision. Beneath the surface, the ruthless leader battles inner demons forged from years of betrayal, the gut-wrenching loss of her parents, and the haunting isolation of being on top.

Her empire is vast, but at what cost? Jordan has sacrificed everything: her trust, her vulnerability, her heart. She operates in a world where power is the only true currency, and trust is a rare commodity. While she holds the reins of New York's most dangerous syndicate, the cracks in her armor begin to show—cracks that reveal a woman shaped by tragedy, anger, and a relentless need to control the chaos around her. Her soul teeters on the edge of darkness, constantly fighting the weight of her past. As her enemies close in and the cost of loyalty rises, one question remains: Will she break under the relentless pressure of the world she commands, or will she rise, claiming her throne at the expense of her very humanity?

𝚒𝚒. 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂

Character created by: Monsters_inthedark

Character's face claim: Keaton Belle

Genres: Dark Romance, Crime Drama, Mafia, Power Dynamics, Revenge

Triggers: Violence, betrayal, death of family members, manipulation, and psychological trauma

Literacy: Advanced-Literate

Pairings: Open to M/F and F/F, but primarily seeks power-based dynamics

Groups and/or 1x1?: 1x1

Open or Closed: Open

𝚒𝚒𝚒. 𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

*ೃ༄ 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴 ⊱┊Jordan Lauren North

Jordan: The name Jordan has biblical roots and is commonly associated with the River Jordan, symbolizing power and purity. Jordan's parents chose the name because they envisioned her rising in strength, a powerful leader who would stand strong like the river's current. Her name has become a synonym for fear and respect in the criminal underworld. Jordan never allows anyone to shorten her name—it's a name she owns and defends fiercely.

Lauren: A name passed down from her mother, Mariana Lauren North, meant to remind Jordan of the grace, elegance, and strategic prowess her mother possessed. Jordan carries it like a shield—a reminder that no matter how dark the world becomes, she must maintain poise and composure.