Chapter 6 - Weasley's and Quidditch players

Chapter 6: Weasley's and quidditch players

The next day:

Last class of the day. Cale groans, thinking of all the work he has to do. 'Why am I doing this again... mani hate the gods, i hate the gods, I HATE THE GODS!!!"

In a land high above the world. ACHoooo! The god of death sneezed, and promptly shivered. Is someone cursing me? He questioned. "But im a god im the one thats supposed to do the cursing.

Cale quickly locked all the memories and his sadness in a box at the back of his head, not wanting to reminisce on something that is long gone.

'Oh, it's the Weasley twins again, man they were fun to teach, though a bit troublesome...'

The day before during spell creating lesson...

As everyone strolled in for the lesson. A burst of wind came from the door.

Voices sounded behind Cale's oh so comfortable chair. "Hey Cale Sir." The Weasley twins said in sync. "Gred and" Fred said. "Feorge." George said.
"Reporting"
"For"
"Class"

Cale merely hummed and nodded, sipping his tea and eating his apple pie.

The Weasley twins jumped onto each side of the chairs armrests. While Cale merely stared straight ahead. Thou inside he flinched, thinking how troublesome the two of them would be. And the amount of paperwork he had to do because of those two before school even started.

"Wow"

"Headmaster"

"How"

"Did"

"You"

"Get"

"Nimbus"

"3000"

The Weasley twins said, swinging an arm around cale. Cale slightly leaned forward at the weight. Muttering "I helped make it" making everyone's jaw drop. (By him, more like Raon) and waved at them to return to their seats. The Weasley twins both pouted and grabbed their broom, flying to their seat, causing a gust of wind to hit Cale, making him shiver.

The invisible mighty dragon that saw this, immediately casts a warming child on his guardian, but despite that, Cale still sneezes cutely. Making everyone look at him.

The great and mighty Raon Miru, made himself into a human and took of his invisibility, seemingly just suddenly appearing in front of the twins who were sitting on their desks fooling around.

"Hey!" Raon said cutely. Puffing up his chest and cheeks.

"No riding brooms in this classroom, dad is so weak, look at him. Later he has a cold, he has such a weak body. Later when he is sick, he coughs up blood."

After a talk with Raon on not using the word human to address him in public after they transmigrated as Raon was his child. Raon blushed madly at the reminder that in this world, they were father and son, saying "okay I'll call you... d..dad then. ok weak human." (Raon was adjusting well to the name change)

Raon grabbed both of the twins ear with a ow, and placed them both down on the chair and scoffed, turning away in displeasure. Going over to the headmaster, conjuring up a chair and apple pies. Eating it while glaring at the Weasley twins.

Cale started teaching about wandless magic, and it's safe to say that the Weasley twins were geniuses.

They got the spell done wandless and wordlessly easily. They then started working on a different spell, that Cale did not know about until they used it later in lesson.