Chapter 2 - The Wizarding Realm

Chapter 2: The Wizarding Realm

In the burrow:

"WHAT!" Shrieked Mrs Weasley before promptly fainting with a thud.

Everyone heard the shout, as they all went downstairs to find Mrs Weasley, fainted with the newspaper on the floor.

Hermione picked up the newspaper and read it, and it seemed it was spelled, as she too followed Mrs Weasley's lead, and fainted.

As the Weasley's and Harry, who chose to stay with the Weasley's for the summer, crowded around the newspaper. Shock overtakes all their faces, as they were all stunned into silence.

"Dumbledore is stepping down!" Yelled Harry.

———————————
In a ginormous mansion in the middle of nowhere:

A gorgeous red haired male, was seen lying on a very heavily adorned and comfy bed, with a black haired boy that has a black tail and ears, laying next to him.

Information flooded Cale's brain, and magic filled his senses, as his crimson red eyes fluttered open. The feeling was simply magical, Cale concluded, as he felt the magic flowing around his body. Cale felt a warmth to his side. And despite being in a different state, cale. Immediately recognised Raon, his Raon. Cale fought to keep his eyes from watering, as he brought Raon close to his chest.

The little black-haired stirred awake, and saw ruby red hair which he immediately recognised.

"Human?" Asked Raon.

Cale bit back his tears as choked sounds threatened to escape.

"Yes Raon?" Cale asked.

"No matter what world we are in, you are still weak."

Cale chuckled as his mood was immediately lifted.

"Yes. Yes, i'm still weak but Raon will protect me right?"

Raon nodded excitedly, and proclaimed out loud, while changing back into his dragon form and flying around Cale.

"Yes this great and mighty Raon Miru shall protect you weak human."

And just like that. Cale felt that everything was gonna be alright, and swiftly got up to cushion Raon, who immediately flew straight towards Cale's chest.

Over the next few days, Cale and Raon spent their time exploring their new found powers, as not only Cale, but Raon too, had the powers of the witches and wizards. They even found out that Raon could transform into a human without using transformation magic, and with just a thought, allowing them to blend in. But they stilled attracted stares wherever they went.

(I wonder why...
In case you dont know, its because their hot and cale is slightly famous, but mostly because they are insanely good looking)

They also went around Diagon Alley and traveled all around the world. It was easily the best time of Cale's life.

They even met a wizarding dragon. But as Raon stared down the dragon, he merely said "don't be scared human, that minor dragon is no match for the great and mighty me!"

Cale imprinted the memories of Raon's smiling face deep within his heart. Never to let go of these times.

But sadly, it seemed to come to an end way too fast, as a letter came through a very grumpy looking owl, asking Cale if he could be the newest headmaster of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

When Cale first heard the name Hogwarts,back when he was sorting through the information in his brain, he laughed himself out of the chair he was sitting on, while Raon looked at him weirdly.