Chapter 1 - The deal and F#ck You

Chapter 1: The deal and the f#ck you

Cale's ears ringed as he opened his eyes to the glaringly white space around him. His vision blurred as he tried to sit up.

'What happened?'

'Oh yes.' Cale thinks. 'I died.'

'Wait hold on one minute, i fucking died!'

"What!" Cale screams.

"That no good bastard God of Death said I would not die! Well guess he is a bastard and a liar." Cale shouts angrily.

"God of Death, you better come out you retarted no-good god bastard and you send me back to my kid!"

A flash consumes everything, and a very handsome intimidating looking man came out of nowhere, as well as three other people. Well he would have been intimidating if not he had been cowering behind some blondie's dress as cale continued to berate him.

"Cale, can you please calm down." The goddess of balance said soothingly, as the goddess of the sun tried to get the god of death off her dress while muttering that he is an embarrassment to gods.

"We are here to propose a deal with you." Cale's whole demeanor changed as his "scammer" smile came out and the god of death shivered. While the others all smirked.

"You see Cale, we rule over quite a number of worlds, and a world where we all personally founded a school in, is in a bit of a predicament. Lady Magic, who we sent to look after it, is becoming unbalanced due to our blessed people. Who call themselves witches and wizards fighting."

"They are fighting over some silly disputes about blood purity and all that, but you will find out later." Cale raised an eyebrow at the goddess of balance statement. And could not help but think 'they're desperate, aren't they.'

"The heart of the school we founded to stop our blessed people from being hunted, is slowly slipping away. And it has been for centuries now. It has been deteriorating faster than ever, since some old coot went and changed things up while not caring for the students safety at all."

The goddess of balances voice started to rise as she said "I mean, there was a basilisk running around in thee school, petrifying students, yet he did barely anything about it. Not to mention him hiring incompetent teachers. And in the end a couple of 12 year olds manage to hunt down the basilisk and kil it and all they got was a pat on the back for th achievement, while he took the body, oh how much i want to - "

She was cut off by the goddess of sun pulling her away from cale and putting her hand over the others mouth while saying " yeah, its a bit of a problem. And so, here comes our deal, we want you to take over and become the headmaster of that school, we will take care of that old coot and you will be appointed the new headmaster."

Cale smirks and says "what's in it for me?"

"Well..." the god of war began, "we have not decided yet, and we are desperate, so we don't have much bottom line to be honest and if its anything difficult, we can just chuck it to him." The god of war finished, pointing at the god of death who is sulking far away.

Cale chucked and said "that's fine with me." "Now," cale said, crossing his legs. "Lets get down to business shall we."

"Raon must be able to go with me, but he must be presented with a choice, if he doesn't want to go, he wont go."

The gods all nodded. With the god of death saying "its hard enough to transport one person across worlds, but now too?!"

"Figure it out." The 3 gods said as the god of death continued crying.