The ARD Wing

Hour later, after some more talks between Mary, Cordie and Voidoff they left Mary's home and began going to the place where Mary saw her D-Drone friends last time. She hoped they will be there still. The hour-16:00 and their path was leading through the large grassy field with a lot of trees. They were walking for about another 4 hours, before they reached this building where she left drones. Mary could always teleport, but she didn't want to. She preferred a nice walk with her new friends.
They didn't know they have been spotted by someone, by a Ranger that was following them.
Once the team reached the building, Mary noticed that the building is in far better state than when she left this building. It seems someone repaired it. So there was a chance Disassembly Drones are still there.
Mary opened a large wooden and steel doors and trio walked in to the building. It was late, darkness was around. It fitted the atmosphere of the dark unknown. Mary loved her D-Drone friends, yet was scared what they will do or say when they will see her now again. She left them alone, but for good reasons.
Cordie and Voidoff were scared and excited too. Scared of seeings such powerful drones and excited to see such powerful drones too.
Interior of the building was renovated as well, it was made into a really comfortable home. Beds, food and drink dispensers, couches, tables, storages, TVs and many more. However, no one was seen there.
After noticing all of this Mary decided to call out for potential friends.
   "Hello? Anyone here?" Mary shouted.
   "Imagine if this was made not by your friends." Voidoff joked, however he was scared a bit more now.
   "Don't say that." Cordie punched him in his arm.
Suddenly, as if from the ceiling, a Disassembly Drone dropped a few meters away from the trio.
It was a masculine D-Drone, glowing yellow. This drone had black W-Drone cap, short silver hair and a nice looking gray moustache. He also was wearing a gray suit, white shirt and dark yellow tie. On top of it he also wore dark gray overcoat with a black fur.

 Both Mary and this drone were looking at each other in silence, clearly in disbelief with widely opened eyes

  "Vacolt?" Mary asked softly.
  "Mary?" Vacolt asked with a bit older sounding voice.
   "Yes!" Both drone replied at the same time. Then they hugged each other very tightly.
   "I can't believe it's you! I thought you are gone forever!" Vacolt sounded very happy.
   "I know! I thought that too! Glad I came here! Where are the rest?" Mary stopped hugging Vacolt and looked around again.
Vacolt pointed at something above. It was a first floor above them. It wasn't much of a 1st floor, but rather a level above with a balustrade.
A turquoise glowing feminine Disassembly Drone was standing there observing them. She waved at group and then jumped down too.
This drone was glowing in turquoise colors, had medium in length wavy hair and large black hat on head. She wore beautiful long red dress and black jacket with black fur on top of it.

 She wore beautiful long red dress and black jacket with black fur on top of it