you love me ?

Mujhe bhi nahi pata maine kya likha hai 🙂

Hopefully you will like it guys 😔☝🏻

After their dinner , they came back to their room and slipped in their pajamas ready for bed , but Sara felt Shubman's lingering gaze on her.

She understood the unspoken desire behind his look .

With a soft smile, Sara reached out and pulled Shubman over herself, her arms wrapping around his neck .

She drew him in, her lips brushing against his ear. "Do it " she whispered.

'What?' Shubman asked, feigning innocence.

'You know what!' Sara replied, her eyes sparkling and continued “ I know you want to mark me, and don't worry,  I don't have college for the next two days”

She smirked, her lips curling up.

'No, it's not like that...' Shubman protested, but Sara cut him off.

“ Stop lying, you can't even lie properly with your own mouth! I know you better than this ”

Shubman's face turned red as he tried to maintain his not so innocence .

"Fine, you caught me," he said, a sly grin spreading across his face. "I did think about it, but only because you're so beautiful and I get so jealous . "

Sara rolled her eyes, laughing.

"Oh please, you're so cheesy and I know how jealous you are anyways do it already, I'm curious to see how badly you can mess it up."

Shubman chuckled and leaned in close, his lips brushing against Sara's neck.

She felt a shiver run down her spine as he whispered, "You have no idea how badly I can mess it up."

And then, he did it. A gentle suction on her skin, followed by a soft kiss.

She moaned in pleasure as he kept sucking her neck .

"'I'm gonna leave one more hickey here ”

he whispered, his breath sending shivers down her spine.

Sara's eyes fluttered closed as she felt his teeth on her skin again

'Mmm... you're so bad, Shub,' she moaned,  'You're making me regret saying I'd wear your mark,' she teased, her fingers tangling in his hair. Shubman chuckled, the sound vibrating against her skin.

'Too late now, it's already done. You're marked ' he said, his lips tracing the curve of her neck.

As he marked her again , he buried his face in the crook of her neck, Shubman's voice was muffled, his words barely audible .

“ Thankyou for understanding my insecurities ”

She laughed at him “ Always ”

He blushed looking at her , and her fingers drew patterns on his skin as he fell asleep .

~~~~~

" Shub, wake up ! "

Sara shouted, her voice piercing through the morning silence, trying to rouse him from his slumber.

"Haa..." Shubman groggily responded, his voice husky with sleep, his eyes still shut .  He definitely hated going to work on Sundays !

But Sara didn't relent. 

"Go get ready fast, you have a meeting, don't you ? You can't be late ! " She threw off the window covers exposing him to the morning sun , hoping to jolt him awake.