Chapter 1

Cheers to the new story

Author's P.O.V.

"Mom! Will you listen to me? I am on my way." The young man sighs heavily,

"No one knows me, mom. Why are you panicking?" He mutters tiredly, making his way towards the flood of people.

"I will be there by dinner time, okay?"

"Yeah, fine. Love you, I am hanging up." Saying so he clicks on his ipods, his eyes moving towards the headers informing about the arrival of his train.

"I can't wait to get into my cabin-" He halts when he reach the number allocated to him for his long journey in train, a curse slipping past lips but muffled by the mask he is wearing,

"It's a duplex." His shoulders slouch when he remembers due to last minutes plan he couldn't find a cabin, hence duplex. Great. Let's hope you aren't sharing your cabin with a crazy person, Tae. Dragging his luggage he enters the cabin, which thankfully to his liking is atleast pleasant to eyes.

"I am not a baby, mom. I have one." She chides tiredly on her phone, navigating through the sea of people.

"I am just traveling after a long time, not for the first time." She reminds her mother for the uptenth time, eyes switching from cabin to cabin to find her designated one.

"If you end the call, then I might find it. Yeah, bye, mom." Putting off the call,  she looks over her little baby, who is already gazing at her with curious eyes.

"Baby, your granny is real headache. Let's just get inside our duplex." Hopefully it's not a man whom we are sharing this with. She hopes silently, entering into the cabin, dragging her suitcase.

"Please, be a good baby? We don't want to disturb others, right?" She caress her little girl's cheeks earning a gummy smile from her.

Making himself comfortable on the window side bed, he leans back on not so comfortable mattress
but atleast it's clean, Taehyung thinking to himself he closes his eyes, a failed attempt to take the uninvited nap for his partner for the train journey just arrived. 

It's a woman. Taehyung thinks getting tense but then relaxes when he notices a baby with her, well atleast I won't be alone with her.

The first thing she notices is the hygiene of the cabin, a smile lifting on her lips, but then soon freezes when she notices another presence, a man to be precise. You really aren't on my side, hmm god? Letting out a huge sigh, she moves towards the empty bed.

Carefully, not wishing to interrupting the dozing man, she takes out the pikachu blanket from her handbag and lays it on the bed, and then gently unwrapping the baby bag, she lays her baby on it. Once she's sure that the little bundle of joy is slipping to dreamland, she places her bag aside and gets on the bed too, giving onto the much needed nap.

Three hours onto the journey and the lady wakes up, her eyes instantly falling onto her sleeping baby, a grateful smile lifting on her lips at the adorable sight.

"Sweetheart, it's time to wake up." She pokes the little girl's nose, knowing that whenever she does this, her baby will wake up. And she does, her thick long lashes flutter and she grumbles sleepily, a very evident pout forms on her lips as she looks back her mother.

"Aren't you hungry, my love?" Her mother asks, sitting up and taking her in arms, tickling her tiny stomach to earn some giggles from the sulky baby.

"Here's my happy baby. Let's have some milk?" The baby humms, hazel eyes peering at her mother and head dropping on her chest.