Zuban city what is that?

The grandline is a dangerous route to go by for regular people. Some pirates doesn't even have the courage to go near there. That's why most of them don't even make it as a pirate.
However that doesn't count for the pirates that wants to earn the one piece.

Trafalgar law. Eustass Kid. Jewelry bonney. Killer. Marshall D teach. Red haired Shanks. Kaido. Big mom.
But most important of all Monkey D luffy.

Wealth, fame power. Blah blah blah. The straw hats made it their life goal to have their own dreams while also helping their captain get the one piece.

The strawhats aren't just pirates. They're friends. Best friends. Family even. They help each other out when the other is in danger, that is how it is.

However in this case...

Zoro laughed when his rival got beaten up by a very angry ginger haired woman. Nami. If there is one thing you should not mess with is, nami.

Well not his fault, sanji shouldn't have peaked through the bathroom while nami was showering. What a pervert.

Luffy and ussop were still playing hide and seek with each other, still oblivious at what was going on.

"What're you laughing at mosshead?!" twirly eyebrows Sanji--oh so furiously screamed.

Zoro walked away not bothering to argue with that thing.

Meanwhile nami looked at the weather and noticed that is was very sunny, than what it was 30 minutes ago, before she entered the bathroom.

Nice! Finally she's got time to relax even a little bit. She grabbed a stool from nearby, and grabbed her sunglasses. Got to her room real fast, picked up her sunscream, no one wants to get burned in the sun right?

As soon as she was done with applying sunscreen she sat down in her chair. Not before hearing that annoying voice.

"Nami-swannn~~" Sanji immediately forgot about the green haired man and ran towards nami with heart eyes.
"Can I make you something? Perhaps something sweet"

Nami thought about it for a bit "hmm yeah I would like for a coffee jelly please" she asked with a subduing smile

"At your service madame!"

He ran through the kitchen so nami finally relaxed. If not, for the loud sounds the guys were making. Nonetheless she ignored them.

20 minutes later.

She was cheerfully munching on her jelly coffee, when out of nowhere her navigation compass did a weird thing. Huh that's weird. She looked at it, but it was still the same. No changes.

That's when it hit. She looked at the weather. And knew the symptoms immediately. It's going to storm.

One minute later she was right. The weather changed and there in place of sun came in a huge storm brawling out.
"Everyone grab the sails! Zoro take care of the back steering! Now!"

They all got to their positions. Maybe it was not so good with zoro leading it, considering he gets lost all the time but from her calculations he has the most muscles out of all the other guys. So it would be alright.

"Yahooo~~" luffy laughed, excited about this kind of weather while ussop animatedly cried.

"Don't laugh I'm gonna die!!!" Ussop screamed at the top of his lungs.

I feel you ussop. I feel you.

~~~
After having survived the storm once again. The storm subsided. And now it was clearer to see where they were, nami's compass still doesn't work.