Part 1: Percabeth

First moment:
Me and Annabeth were sitting next to to canoe lake when an idea struck me.

"Hey, Annie, wanna play 'I spy'?" I asked Annabeth. She looked up at me frustrated and annoyed. "No, I'm busy, can't you see that I'm trying to read!" she said more than asked and went back to reading who knows what.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please......" I kept saying until she looked up and glared at me before saying, "Fine, oh and I'll start first," she said. "Fine with me," I answered.

"Ok, I spy with my li-----" " beautiful gray eyes," I cut off, while she rolled her eyes as a tint of pink came on her cheeks. " As I was saying, with my little eye something starting with S...wait can it be two words?" she asked. "Ummm, yeah, I'm not sure, but I'll say yes," I said and urged her continue.

"Well, then it's 's' and 'b'," she added. "OH, I KNOW!!" I screamed, "that's so obvious. It's sexy beast, which is referring to me, right?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

She shook her head and looked up with a spark in her eyes. "Seaweed brain, it's 'seaweed brain'" she said laughing, "now, THAT was obvious," she finished.

"Ok, my turn." I said and looked around and finally set my eyes on her and she quickly looked down which made me chuckle.

I put my finger under her chin and looked dead into her eyes and said, pretty serious, "I spy with my little eyes a beautiful, smart, funny girl"

She looked into my eyes and we started leaning in when in a flash her dagger was pressed onto my neck, "never let your enemy distract you"
"You mean my awesome girlfriend that could kill me with a flick of her wrist?"""