Chapter Four

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Roses are red, violets are blue, I do not own, you do not sue

I own neither Artemis Fowl nor Percy Jackson, the characters and setting both belong to Eion Colfer and Rick Riordan.

Nico stood on Mount Olympus, marveling at the beauty of it. The buildings were modern, but had greek columns and accents. Annabeth had done well rebuilding it. There were plants everywhere. It was a garden, a forest and a city combined. Nico walked to the throne room of Olympus and stepped in. It was much different than he remembered, ornate marble columns lining the walls, an arched stained glass ceiling stretching overhead. The gods' thrones were placed in a half-circle around a large bonfire, its golden flames flickering and dancing. Nico nodded to Hestia and looked up at Zeus.

Zeus looked annoyed.

Probably because a child of Hades saved the world. And now he needed to reward said child of Hades.

Hades, on the other hand, had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face. It reminded Nico of Percy. Fuck.

Nico walked up to Zeus and took to one knee. He lowered his head. "Uncle."

"Niccolò di Angelo. You have done the gods a... Great. Service." It looked like it physically pained him to say those words. Nico had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. "I offer you one wish. You may wish for any-"

Nico cut him off there. "Can I resurrect someone?"

"No."

"But you said anything!"

"No. You cut me off. Anything but resurrection. You are being offered immortality."

"Fuck no."

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused."

"You dare- you're as bad as Poseidon's brat! He didn't know respect either. It's no wonder he's dead."

Nico rose to his feet at that, his voice dangerously low. "Don't you dare talk about Percy Jackson that way."

Zeus glared at him, his eyes sparking with electricity. Sparks flew, making dents in the ornate marble columns that lined the throne room. "What was that?"

Nico didn't flinch. Shadows curled around his legs, reacting to his anger. "Did I stutter? Or are you just deaf. I said," Nico said, his voice raising, "Don't you fucking dare talk about Percy Jackson that way."

"My wish," Nico said, now addressing the room. "Is for a shrine to be made, celebrating the Seven. Celebrating their lives, their heroics. A graveyard, for all the demigods who fell in battle."

Zeus sighed, "It shall be done."

Hades turned to Nico. "I'm proud of you. And I don't want to see you anytime soon without a body, you hear?"

Nico laughed, a dry, emotionless thing, and placed a fake smile on his face. "Yes father."

Hades smiled back and turned away, dismissing him with a flick of his wrist. Next thing Nico knew, he was standing back at camp half blood.

Author's note: I want to make this an Artemis Fowl crossover. PLEASE! I won't if you guys don't want me to but you have to respond because i wanna write the next chapter. SO PLEASE RESPOND comments are my motivation lol.