Where is my notebook?

Summary: Basically just Dazai being fucked roughly by Kunikida because, Dazai took his notebook.

No one's POV:

It was around 5:00 PM and Kunikida Doppo and Dazai Osamu had just come home from work. It was a stressful day for Kunikida. There we so many meetings for Kunikida. Dazai and him then take off their shoes off and sit on the couch.

"Osamu, what do you want for dinner?" Kunikida asked his boyfriend.

Dazai just smirked.

"..."

"Dazai Osamu, if you say fucking crab, I'm going to fucking hit you in the head with a frying pan, throw away your favorite book, and you're headphones along with it."

"I want crab for dinner."

"No'

"Yes"

"N.O, is it the N.O you don't understand?"

"The middle part."

Kunikida slaps his head.

"Doppoooooo, pLeAsE I want crabbbbbbbbb!" Dazai whined.

Dazai kept whining until Kunikida said fine to having crab for dinner.

Kunikida POV:

Dazai convinced me to make crab for the fucking 3rd time this WEEK. I bring the crab to the table and Dazai immediately took his plate and started eating.

"Thank you Doppo, I love you!" Dazai says in his cheerful voice.

"Your Welcome Osamu, I love you too. And you just could not wait to eat couldn't you?"

"Yep!"

A roll my eyes and start eating. I finish and Dazai takes both our plates. He then starts doing the dishes. This is basically a routine we do I cook and Dazai does the dishes after. I then get up and give Dazai a kiss on the cheek. Then I go to the couch and I just realized something. I don't have my notebook. I then look every where, behind the couch, TV,  the pillows. Nothing, I have one suspect who took it...Dazai. I walk up to him as he's drying his hands.

"Dazai Osamu. Where the fuck is my notebook." I ask.

Dazai does not respond he just smirks at me. This little shit. I then grip Dazai's waist and kiss his rough. I bite his lip and he moans allowing me to explore his mouth. After a few minutes I pick him up and break the kiss. He is panting heavily. I throw Dazai on our bed and start to kiss him more. I then start to undress him. I take off his shirt then his bandages. I break the kiss allowing Dazai to breath. I start playing with his boob. And he moans loud. I then take off his pants and boxers. The I see his pussy all wet. I unwrap the bandages on his legs then roughly slam two finger's in Dazai's pussy. I thrust them in a fast pace earning loud moans from Dazai. He then covers his moth with his hand. I then add a third finger and thrust even faster and rougher. He gasps and arches his back. Then he came. I take out my fingers and take off my clothes. I put a condom on and I then shove my cock in and he sobs and moans loud. I then start pound into Dazai. 

"AUGH, t-too Hngh! m-m-much AH!"

"If it's too much and you want me to stop, then tell me where the fuck if my notebook!"

Dazai then start's crying. Tears stained his face. I then find Dazai's prostate and he screams out in pleasure. Then, I see Dazai's stomach tighten. He's close.

"No coming yet, love" I said.

Dazai sobbed even louder. Tears staining his face.

"NNG, D-Doppo! p-p-please let me c-c-cum ah! PLEASE!" Dazai begged.

"I'm sorry, dear but I can't let you do that." I say.

I can tell, Dazai was painfully overstimulated. That can maybe get him to tell me where my notebook is. Dazai keeps begging me to cum which has my first knot swelling. Dazai tighten's around me and that did it. I groaned as the fluid came out. Dazai hissed when I latched my knot.  I did not halt my thrusts though. I kept pounding into Dazai. Until..

"I-I'll t-tell AUGH w-w-where y-your s-stupid NGH notebook I-Is AH." Dazai finally said.

"Really, then where is it?"

"I-It's NNG under the UGH cushion AH under the couch." he admits.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" I say.

"But, you're going to have to take my punishment, how about two more knot's? Will that be a proper punishment for you?" I ask.

Dazai nods his head. I smirk. I whisper praises in Dazai ear. And he shivers.

"P-Please, D-Doppo AH!" Dazai said.

Oh yeah that's right, Dazai still is still begging to cum.

"Fine, cum for me Osamu, cum on my cock for me."I say in a low sexy voice.

Dazai clench his fists and cum's so hard his knuckles are white. I smirk and speed up my thrust. Dazai then starts crying and begging again. Then my second knot latches.  I stop to take a breath and Dazai sighs. I then smirk and begin again. He arches his back beautifully and cum's again. 

"I-I c-can't t-take anymore." Dazai says lowly.

"What was that love I couldn't hear you?" I say.

I heard him but I just want to see his reaction.

"I SAID I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!" Dazai sobs loudly. 

I smirk.

"Okay fine." I say.

I pull out and pull Dazai into my chest.

"Are you okay, I now I was a lot rough then usually." I ask.

Dazai just nods sleepily. 

"Okay, that's good. Let's go take a shower." I say.

Dazai whines and shoves his face deeper into my chest. I pick Dazai up. And we both take a shower get dressed and lay down in bed.

"You won't take my notebook again will you?"

"Can't promise." Dazai smiles.

"Then I will go three times rougher than this time."

Dazai then shiver's. Then I start running my fingers though Dazai's hair.

"I love you, Osamu. I love everything about you. Especially these."

I pick up Dazai's arm.

"These are beautiful, it shows how far you've come. That you were able to make it this far and survive, it's a miracle. You strong, beautiful, smart, and remarkable." I say.

I then start massaging Dazai's scars. He loves it when I do that. Dazai then hum's in delight. 

"I love you too Doppo."

I smile warmly at my sleepy lover. Then he smiles warmly back. Then he fall's asleep. I then wrap my arms around him. Tomorrow I am going to hide his bandages. Not to get revenge but to make him not wear the bandages . I know he's insecure about his scars. He never believes me when I say that they are beautiful. I will in fact get my revenge and hid his 'complete guide to suicide' book. 

I kiss my lover on the forehead and fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay ya'll that is the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed. And guys I tried I'm still used to writing. Bye everyone, have a great day/afternoon/night. (And if you have any requests please tell me).

Word count:1111