Control

Summary: Dazai and Kunikida are having a bet and whoever loses has to be their sex slave for the day.

3rd POV:

It was Dazai and Kunikida's day off. They were just lazing around on the couch with them cuddling. It was hailing outside, so Kunikida and Dazai could not go to work.  It most likely will be hailing for the next few days. So they get time off of work. They were both bored out of their mind, until Dazai came up an idea. 

"Hey Doppo"

"Yes Osamu?"

"How about we make a bet."

Kunikida thought about it. Kunikida was usually the one who lost bets with Dazai so it could be risky depending what it is.

"What is the bet."

Dazai smirked.

"We are going to play a game, the game is Jenga. Whoever makes the tower fall first, has to be their sex slave for 24 hours."

Kunikida thought about it. This could be something he can win. He thought about Dazai, being helpless, moaning, crying tears of pleasure.

"Fine."

"Okay good!"

Dazai set up the game and they both sat and glared at each other.

"I can't wait to see your pathetic face, moaning, shaking, crying. "

"You sound so confident." Dazai shot back.

Dazai went first and nothing fell. Thank goodness.

*A while Later*

Dazai pulled the Jenga piece and the tower collapsed. Kunikida had won. He felt relief and excitement.

"Well aren't I going to have fun tomorrow. Seeing you all helpless."

Dazai shivered. He had lost. How? He planned the whole thing out. How would his predictions fail. He was going to be feeling a mix of pain and pleasure tomorrow. 

"Well come on, Osamu. It's time to go to bed."

Dazai did not say anything. He just started to clean up the game. Then, Kunikida started to help too. The both go to bed. Kunikida was excited, while Dazai was nervous. Dazai was wondering what Kunikida would do to him tomorrow. Then, both fall asleep. 

                                                                                 .....

Kunikida was the first person to wake up. He looked at Dazai and warmly smiled. Then Kunikida remembered. Today he got to control Dazai. Kunikida then kissed Dazai on the cheek.Then began to strip Dazais clothes. He took out a bag of sex toys and shoved a vibrator up Dazais pussy. Dazai whimpers in his sleep. Kunikida would at least wait for Dazai to wake up before he started his torture. Kunikida went down stairs and made eggs and coffee, for him and Dazai. Dazai then woke up and felt something weird in his pussy. Then he realized, he was nude and had a vibrator up pussy. Then he yelled Kunikida's name.

"DOPPO!"

Kunikida heard him and went into the bedroom.

"Well good morning, Osamu." 

"Why am I nude and why is there a vibrator up my pussy?!"

"Oh dear, you don't remember the bet yesterday. You also need to pay for all the pranks you pulled."

Dazai remembered the bet. He was going to have a rough Day. Especially because Kunikida started with shoving a vibrator up his pussy. He was not going to be able to stand or walk tomorrow. He mentally prepared himself for that.