𝙲𝚑 𝟶.𝟷

[USER NAME : IORI NAME][ STORYLINE STATUS : 0%][USER STATUS : REPLACING IORI  UTAHIME][AGE : 13]

[ STORYLINE STATUS : 0%]
[USER STATUS : REPLACING IORI  UTAHIME]
[AGE : 13]

YOU stare at the screen being displayed right infront of you with mix emotions.

Should you feel happy to live another life? Sad at the fact that you died? Or just nothing?

You don't know.

The mix emotions quickly turn into one, realizing on what is actually happening to you.

Confusion.

You stare at the system being displayed to you in both anger and confusion. You didn't want to be reborn, especially in Jujutsu kaisen nonetheless.

You continue on staring at it before releasing a voice barely above a whisper, "Why am I here..."

[DATA IS UNAVAILABLE TO USER]

You stare at it with bitterness before sighing. There's no point in panicking now since you've already been reincarnated, especially in Utahime place

You then remember something important, "System, is there a way to get home....?"

[INFORMATION IS UNAVAILABLE FOR NOW.]

"Damn it"

Your expression quickly turn bitter to the system and quickly glared at the said system.

"If you're not going to do anything useful then get out of my sight"

[SYSTEM IS SADDEN AT YOUR TREATMENT TO IT]

You were quickly dumbfounded at it before becoming serious and said, "well you wouldn't be receiving it if I didn't get reborn but here we are"

The system disappeared, probably sulking somewhere while you heard your name being called.

You slide your door opened to see your little cousin, "Ane..... I was wondering if... we can walk around the garden again"

Your eyes softened at him before smiling, "of course Muichiro, anything for you"

Utahime backstory was never mention in the Jujutsu kaisen manga. So you taking her place and living through it has an odd feeling

You knew well it's not exactly how her childhood is. Seeing Muichiro confirms it.

"Ane, are you alright...? You've been acting strange lately" Muichiro had a worried look up his face before you gave him a reassuring smile, "it's nothing, I'm just thinking" you patted his head and continue on walking around the garden before the two of you heard someone calling you out.